ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder if there is any

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
bonding between Ealy and Tisdale as the RR offense might lend itself to those 2. Obviously the BB$ to Ealy is a "slight" hurdle.

Good news bad news, I listened to podcast where it is thought the 1st round $ to Ealy would be 4mil neighborhood. Can't see how he could refuse being set up for life at 18, That be bad news for us good for him of course. Good news is the comparisons of Tisdale to Kyler Murray, another Allen HS product. Tisdale is very comparable and a little bigger so we may have competition this spring, not just an understudy. Too soon to know now of course but encouraging.

Reactions: Dons_a_reb
Good news bad news, I listened to podcast where it is thought the 1st round $ to Ealy would be 4mil neighborhood. Can't see how he could refuse being set up for life at 18, That be bad news for us good for him of course. Good news is the comparisons of Tisdale to Kyler Murray, another Allen HS product. Tisdale is very comparable and a little bigger so we may have competition this spring, not just an understudy. Too soon to know now of course but encouraging.

If Tisdale wins the starting slot as a freshman we are in a bigger hole than I thought. He will only be named the starting qb if there is a an injury or jail time involved.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT