ADVERTISEMENT

It starts and ends with Luke

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
out of his league children. Not blamingg hime because no one else wanted the job. It really starts with Vitter who should be at senior care center and Bjork a joke.

luke was not prepared for this job.......some time as a head coach at a smaller program would serve him well.....not bashing him, because you are correct...no one wants to be anywhere near bjork and this program

let me be clear, I am not a vitter fan...but he is the chancellor of the entire university and should not have to run the football program.....if he is at fault, it is because he has not fired bjork

the disaster that is ole miss football is on bjork

luke was not prepared for this job.......some time as a head coach at a smaller program would serve him well.....not bashing him, because you are correct...no one wants to be anywhere near bjork and this program

let me be clear, I am not a vitter fan...but he is the chancellor of the entire university and should not have to run the football program.....if he is at fault, it is because he has not fired bjork

the disaster that is ole miss football is on bjork
I heard they "bestowed " the title of vice chancellor to Bjerk. We are in a hole and digging!

I heard they "bestowed " the title of vice chancellor to Bjerk. We are in a hole and digging!
embarrassing losses.....ticket sales down, donations down, previous ncaa violations in other sports, major sanctions in the football program

and this guy has a job?

embarrassing losses.....ticket sales down, donations down, previous ncaa violations in other sports, major sanctions in the football program

and this guy has a job?
enrollment is down for 2nd year too. Maybe folks are wising up that the cost/reward of a college degree isn't worth it for everyone. Colleges have become an ugly business.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT