ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of whiners on the pay board

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
tonight. Basically, I think they're still pissed Hillary lost. Pretty much what their input seems to be. NEGATIVITY. Hey, we're ahead. We aren't the coaches. Wait till we lose then give us all of your "so-called experts". Maybe you can apply!

Reactions: horn65
tonight. Basically, I think they're still pissed Hillary lost. Pretty much what their input seems to be. NEGATIVITY. Hey, we're ahead. We aren't the coaches. Wait till we lose then give us all of your "so-called experts". Maybe you can apply!
Whiners and haters. But 90% don’t do anything for Ole Miss so letum whine. My ignore list gets longer by the day.

Reactions: horn65
Not sure what encouraging people not to go to games really does for one's own mental health. A bit petty regardless of who you like or dislike.

Not sure what encouraging people not to go to games really does for one's own mental health. A bit petty regardless of who you like or dislike.
The argument is that it will force the administration to remove Matt Luke sooner. I am concerned it will dig the program into a deeper hole.

"the best laid plans, yada yada yada" Generally letting nature tae it's course seems to work more often than not. I don't hold the administration as being the center of knowledge universe bit rather lucky of unlucky in their 'strategic moves".

I guess one day I’ll find out why the IHL picked Boyce. Everyone I know who knows him have a lot of respect for him. He’s an administrator, not an academic so that’s got academia mad.

I have not like the direction of OM. I will watch and hope,

The fact that so many snowflakes are crying about this hire lets me know that it's the right hire for Ole Miss.

There’s no doubt this hiring process was a total fiasco. I like the idea that we changed from hiring an academic to an administrator. Only time will tell if it was a good hire. That could be said for anyone they hired. I’d rather hire the right man the wrong way than hire the wrong man the right way.

If the chosen candidate was a black lesbian who supports abortion and open borders......the whiners would say the process chose an extraordinary individual

Once, just once, can’t we be honest about what’s going on in Oxford.

If the chosen candidate was a black lesbian who supports abortion and open borders......the whiners would say the process chose an extraordinary individual

Once, just once, can’t we be honest about what’s going on in Oxford.[/QUOTE
We have a boatload and they need to be called out and shamed. They are an embarrassment.

Bunch of butt hurt mutts trolling as Rebs.

They have no moderators! Weak sports info and too much off topic.

Bunch of butt hurt mutts trolling as Rebs.
Years ago when I was a member of the pay board I was shocked to see just how many $tate lurkers wasted good money simply to troll their rival’s board. That is what you call obsessed.

They had a field day over here too back then. Hopefully they've gone on to their great rewards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT