ADVERTISEMENT

PODCAST MPW Digital programming for Thursday, plus an announcement

Neal McCready

All-Pro NFL
Staff
Feb 26, 2008
Oxford, MS
It’s another busy Thursday on MPW Digital. Chase Parham, Jeffrey Wright and I will record BlueSky Live early Thursday and have it to you in audio form later in the morning.

Tyler Siskey and I will have McCready & Siskey, presented by Reign Total Body Fuel, at 11 a.m. Thursday. Tyler will make his Make It Reign Thursday picks and I’ll have a special guest on to make my picks for me. She can’t do worse.

At 1 p.m., we’ll have another edition MPW Digital Extra, presented by Rustic Revivals Furniture Co.. I’ll visit with five guests to preview the upcoming weekend in college football, the NFL and more.

First, Barrett Sallee of XM, Smothered and Covered Podcast and Outkick, joins to preview the weekend ahead in the Southeastern Conference.

CatsIllustrated.com publisher Justin Rowland joins to preview Saturday morning's showdown between Kentucky and No. 6 Ole Miss.

Former Alabama and NFL quarterback -- and McCready & Siskey weekly contributor -- AJ McCarron joins for a deep dive into Saturday night's clash between No. 2 Georgia and No. 4 Alabama in Tuscaloosa and then IlliniGuys.com's Matthew Stevens joins for a conversation about the NIL scandal at UNLV and a look at Saturday's game in Happy Valley between Illinois and Penn State.

Finally, Barstool's Ben Mintz joins for his weekly visit to preview the betting weekend ahead in college football and the NFL.

At 3:30 p.m., Greg Jones and Caroline McCready will make their weekly picks on The Butcher vs. The Dance Instructor, presented by LB’s Meat Market.

At 4:15 p.m., Pete DeWeese will bring you a thorough breakdown of the Kentucky Wildcats in advance of Saturday’s game between UK and No. 6 Ole Miss in Pete’s Pigskin Preview, presented by Meadowbrook Wealth Advisors of Raymond James.

Chase and I will follow around 5:30 p.m. with Hand-Raise Guys, presented by Comer Heating and Air and Southern Air Conditioning & Heating. We’ll wrap up the week and take your calls on the Campbell Clinic Hotline.

An announcement: We are adding a show to the MPW Digital family late this week. My Dawgs Are Barking Podcast will join MPW Digital. The show covers Mississippi State athletics and — keeping it very real here — gives MPW Digital an inventory item we need to close some deals with major in-state companies interested in advertising with us. Landon Tucker hosts the show. He’s based out of Tuscaloosa and was previously part of College Huddle. Tyler was recently a guest on their show. He’s a good guy, and we’re happy to add them to our family of podcasts.

We get it if you choose not to listen/watch. No biggie. Just please understand we’re trying to grow and — again, full transparency — we’ve had some deals fall through because of a lack of MSU balance. This should help us solve that issue. Their show will likely make its debut on MPW Digital late Thursday/early Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.