ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts, don't care if you’re offended

jprebel

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Lane doesn’t get the calls other big time coaches do. We were at home and KY got the breaks. Same thing happened vs LSU last year, though we pulled it out. This needs to be addressed. Lane needs to work the officials better and KC needs to do something.

Too many cooks in the kitchen. Sorry, I’m all for analysts but when you’re deferring in game decisions to them that’s problematic. Judge is telling Lane when to go for it based on analytics. Lane in the past goes for those 4th downs. We were tempting fate and a bad call in letting Kentucky score again. Get the 1st down and finish them off.

We continue to lose games to more physical teams. Can’t just be a portal fix, has to be a mindset…Kentucky came out physical and we looked like a team who played 4 cupcakes.

Offensive line is still not what it should be. Time to bring in a new OL coach. I’ve see enough.

We failed in the off season at running back and the secondary. Spin it however you want.

Play calling and offensive game plan was so pathetic and we didn’t adjust. That’s on the coaches.

Dart’s passes float too much, he needs more zip on his throws.

Dart isn’t the same QB when he’s timid, mentally he doesn’t play well. He’s playing not to get injured and it shows.

The inability to get multiple receivers involved is now a multi year trend.

The fake injuries turn officials and the media against us. It’s fine to do in key moments when you sell it but what we’re doing is disgraceful and will have negative implications.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.