ADVERTISEMENT

Need SC tickets for this weekend

RaginRedBlue

Rookie
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2019
I need up to 6 tickets if possible for this weekend with atleast 4 together for kiddos. This would be our first game to get to go this season. Does anyone have some available? I can pay something but not face value as the budget is getting tightened up with Christmas coming up. Please inbox me if you have some and are interested.

Thank you.

I need up to 6 tickets if possible for this weekend with atleast 4 together for kiddos. This would be our first game to get to go this season. Does anyone have some available? I can pay something but not face value as the budget is getting tightened up with Christmas coming up. Please inbox me if you have some and are interested.

Thank you.
I have 4 for sale

Thank you.
I just posted 2 for sale, with parking pass and contact details. Call or text if interested.

ADVERTISEMENT