ADVERTISEMENT

Neil is so busy

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
he cant update the commitment list. Hurst is in!!!! About a month ago if you ck other sites.

• Haha
Reactions: RebelYeller21
Basically my dog is getting fat. I was asking if anyone changes food in the winter.
I have a foot and half snow where I am but live on 4 acres where my labs can run regardless of the weather. I feed the same year round and no one is over weight. Not a dr but excercise may be the determinant.

I have a foot and half snow where I am but live on 4 acres where my labs can run regardless of the weather. I feed the same year round and no one is over weight. Not a dr but excercise may be the determinant.

It’s been -40 to -50 windchill for two weeks.

I literally can’t drag him him outside. This a bird dog who doesn’t typically mind the cold, but obviously no living thing wants to be outside in that.

Mine don't live out but of course as a lab love to go out. Thats not Cheasepeak what is it?

Mine don't live out but of course as a lab love to go out. Thats not Cheasepeak what is it?

Labradoodle. 1/4 poodle.

He’s a pretty damn good pheasant dog, but he’s a bit of a little b****.

He got ran over at 6 months and got treated like glass for the first year of his life. He still wakes me up nightly to get under the covers with us.

• Haha
Reactions: RebelYeller21
Ha! My son's lab gets so far out on the pheasants he's in the mkt for a bird dog. It's below zero where he was pheasant hunting this year. Your dog might just want another dog to go out with. I have a father daughter pair and she keeps him young running their tails off.

Ha! My son's lab gets so far out on the pheasants he's in the mkt for a bird dog. It's below zero where he was pheasant hunting this year. Your dog might just want another dog to go out with. I have a father daughter pair and she keeps him young running their tails off.

We’re looking at puppies, but honestly f that this time of year. I’ll pass on taking a puppy out 3-4 times a night with its -40. He’s only 3, so I haven’t forgotten the misery of potty training him in February.

He was never kenneled, and we live in a townhouse. It was pure hell.

what state r u in?

North Dakota.

We have some land, but it’s a drive. The best he has at home is a dog park. Although he’s let free around our neighborhood occasionally. It’s fairly enclosed, and no one minds him running around given that he wouldn’t hurt a fly.

not seeing start new just conversations no place to enter

So Neil (love to misspell that) doesn't geehaw with CLK. No surprise and likely why info here "is what it is" as CLK likes to say. He does need a new phrase there. This first year of portal and nil is akin to herding butterflies, we seem to be doing better than most.

So Neil (love to misspell that) doesn't geehaw with CLK. No surprise and likely why info here "is what it is" as CLK likes to say. He does need a new phrase there. This first year of portal and nil is akin to herding butterflies, we seem to be doing better than most.
Yes sir

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT