ADVERTISEMENT

New excitement!

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Now we may get to see some neighbors get on the stand! It may or may not reveal some "fun facts". Tee 'em up!

Don't think so zreb although it could be fun to watch. IMHO this has to be the stupidest lawsuit ever. It is almost impossible to win a suit of this nature and makes the owner of Rebel Rags appear petty and childish.

I'll disagree with you LT, I believe if you could prove someone manufactured false statements that were severely impacting your business and professional reputation you'd be doing the same thing.

It would seem to me that if R Rags wins and in the process, damning questions come out discrediting the plaintiffs, then the NCAA could look very bad if they have come down hard on us. Getting them to potentially perjure themselves should be scaring the peewad out of them. State should be frightened as well as there's no immunity in play here. NCAA is on thinner ice now.

Reactions: Roaming Rebel
It's also about to air a bunch of dirty laundry too. The whole of the SEC west may be named in this before it's over. Coach O and Danny Boy are going to be deposed in this along with many others.

Reactions: Roaming Rebel
It's also about to air a bunch of dirty laundry too. The whole of the SEC west may be named in this before it's over. Coach O and Danny Boy are going to be deposed in this along with many others.
ie
Pandora's box

I don't think we want farrar, kiffin, or bjork on the stand. That witness list does not exactly screamm integrity"

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
It's a win win for us but you better get religion if the truth pops out.

You think it's a win-win for Ole Miss to have former employees take the stand and verify that the NCAA's case against Ole Miss has merit?

LOL! Well then pass the popcorn, sport. I'm game for that show, all day.

You think it's a win-win for Ole Miss to have former employees take the stand and verify that the NCAA's case against Ole Miss has merit?

LOL! Well then pass the popcorn, sport. I'm game for that show, all day.
Sorry it's byop pal Take a seat and let the chips fall where they will!

This whole situation comes across as chickenshat. I was always taught not to be a punk by giving other people up when I got caught doing something wrong/.illegal.

This whole situation comes across as chickenshat. I was always taught not to be a punk by giving other people up when I got caught doing something wrong/.illegal.
I was taught to tell the truth regardless tiger, what's wrong with just telling the truth?

Be careful what you wish for.
Well; you and the rest of your leghumper friends has been wishing really bad thing's on ole miss for four and a half years now, so, be careful what you wish on others. It just may come back and bite you.

Well; you and the rest of your leghumper friends has been wishing really bad thing's on ole miss for four and a half years now, so, be careful what you wish on others. It just may come back and bite you.

It won't. The NCAA already knows anything that would come out with any suit like this, and has already acted on it. But if you think parading former Ole Miss players and coaches to the stand to testify why the NCAA had to act against the school is a good look for you, then have at it. I'll be over here with popcorn in hand either way.

I'm talking about trying to take other people down because you're a little bitch. Not taking is not the same as lying. " I don't know" is a good answer when being asked about the activities of others.

I'm talking about trying to take other people down because you're a little bitch. Not taking is not the same as lying. " I don't know" is a good answer when being asked about the activities of others.

Well if you would cheat in the first place, I think that confirms you are lacking morals, so it shouldn't surprise if that bad behavior continues.

Point taken Blindside. If this snitching sh*t continues I hope the SEC front office gets involved and severely punishes the culprit.

Well if you would cheat in the first place, I think that confirms you are lacking morals, so it shouldn't surprise if that bad behavior continues.
As i said, be careful what you wish on others, your beloved mullen may be occupying the same spot as freeze in the near future.

What goes around comes around you know, besides, is msu out from under ncaa probation yet from paying the redmond kid to play for msu a couple years ago?

Yeah I'm sure there were some MSU fans that were blaming Ole Miss for that instead of holding their program accountable.

What goes around comes around, you know...

Hammer not what MSU fans will feel appropriate. Hammer will be more than OM fans want. All will go on as it does....carry on! Conjecture going to be a waste of everyone's time....predicting.

Reactions: horn65

Agreed on the snitching and the I don't know response. Hence MSU and others schools shouldn't have let their players give statements to the NCAA. All the players who gave statements and thought they were granted amnesty by the NCAA were snitching and should have said "I don't know"... Not a fair fight to let other schools snitch on us and we not be able to retaliate. Seems like the NCAA is trying to pit us all against each other. Good way to break up the power conferences.

Last edited:
I was to, but I was also taught not to be a rat and cry because someone else was better than me. TSBU is so similar to the little kid that gets in the floor and throws a temper tantrum because he/she lost. TSBU has run to the NCAA crying on Bama, LSU and Ole Miss when they are/have doing the same things.

I was to, but I was also taught not to be a rat and cry because someone else was better than me. TSBU is so similar to the little kid that gets in the floor and throws a temper tantrum because he/she lost. TSBU has run to the NCAA crying on Bama, LSU and Ole Miss when they are/have doing the same things.
You must be to young to remember when you puss cakes had hired private investigators and had boosters playing hide the salami with NCAA officials trying to take down Sherrill after all the knots he put on your head.

You must be to young to remember when you puss cakes had hired private investigators and had boosters playing hide the salami with NCAA officials trying to take down Sherrill after all the knots he put on your head.

Sherrill was dirty. He stepped down and you guys hired Croom to get you out of most of sanctions because no was the NCAA going to deal with the PR nightmare of dropping the hammer on the first black coach in the SEC lol.

I'll disagree with you LT, I believe if you could prove someone manufactured false statements that were severely impacting your business and professional reputation you'd be doing the same thing.
Hernando, agree with you. To me it looks like a grand slam not only fot the owner of RR but also OM.

They'll delay every opportunity they get but lets face it, Lewis, Jones, and Miller can't afford legal representation worth a shit so it may move faster than you'd think. RR has security cameras at every door and register as well as itemized receipts to back up their side of the claims. If the physical evidence showed they did give free merchandise away there would be no case nor would any attorney take it. Worst case scenario is that a booster gave them the money to spend at RR. There will be record and video of all transactions or missing inventory that the defendants attorneys will have access to as well.

The best course of action might be for the owner of RR to drop this stupid hissy fit/lawsuit and for Ole Miss to pressure the NCAA to finish this investigation forthwith.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
Don't start the name calling on the internet there hard ass. Actually it is common sense that he doesn't have a case without being able to provide overwhelming proof of the false claims, if he is fixing to lose his business it would be stupid to pile up attorney fees prior to unemployment. Don't forget the cameras will pick up any merchandise that didn't run through the register. Littleton, OM and RR are two separate entities, RR is trying to keep their business from having to shut its doors. Seriously think about all the high profile recruits that came from the same class LL and KB came from. Funny how none of the 5-star head of class athletes were receiving merchandise but these two knuckle heads were getting it in excess of 2k. I find it hard to believe that the NCAA didn't reach out to every 4-star or higher ranked athlete that visited Oxford that cycle for dirt on RR yet these are the the only two that were receiving this benefit.

Don't start the name calling on the internet there hard ass. Actually it is common sense that he doesn't have a case without being able to provide overwhelming proof of the false claims, if he is fixing to lose his business it would be stupid to pile up attorney fees prior to unemployment. Don't forget the cameras will pick up any merchandise that didn't run through the register. Littleton, OM and RR are two separate entities, RR is trying to keep their business from having to shut its doors. Seriously think about all the high profile recruits that came from the same class LL and KB came from. Funny how none of the 5-star head of class athletes were receiving merchandise but these two knuckle heads were getting it in excess of 2k. I find it hard to believe that the NCAA didn't reach out to every 4-star or higher ranked athlete that visited Oxford that cycle for dirt on RR yet these are the the only two that were receiving this benefit.
Surely you don't think they keep video for that long

I would imagine the system they use saves recordings to a cloud, not an IT guy but pretty sure that can be recovered whenever. I rely on a cloud system for one of the processes I own and I can retrieve data from 2014 which is when the old system was replaced with the current.

I service 107 accounts that have video . I assure you they do not have video dating back to the dates questioned. The NCAA is not a court of law, if they want you you're toast. You're toast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT