ADVERTISEMENT

Not Toddy

JLNREB

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2011
Sevierville,Tn.
This is for all you genious types that get on the Hotty Toddy thred to piss and moan about Ole Miss ..cause thats all you ever do!!Get a life and go anywhere else..bad year or no stop your bellyachin damn it!!

Reactions: em6126
Don’t recall seeing any of your titles Head Coach of anywhere..but to listen to you would lead a person to think it would be a piece of cake to take us to national status right away!!

Don’t recall seeing any of your titles Head Coach of anywhere..but to listen to you would lead a person to think it would be a piece of cake to take us to national status right away!!
I certainly didn’t expect national prominence this year. We lack key elements on defense and a new kicker typically takes some seasoning to produce consistency. What disturbs me is the lack of fundamentals. There is a great deal of football left to play. So far the only real gripe I have is the lack of offense production in conference play. I didn’t expect to win the two games, but most realistic people would agree we have enough talent on that side of the ball to at least be halfway competitive. It remains to be seen if Longo’s system will find footing against the better defenses of the SEC.
I thought at the season’s beginning 6-7 wins would be a good season. If we made it to 8 or more wins Luke should get coach of the year honors. I realize Tuberville made 7 or 8 wins his first season (including the bowl game), but the SEC and college football as a whole was different 20 years ago. So I cannot use that as a measuring stick. I just want to see sound fundamentals.

Last edited:
This is for all you genious types that get on the Hotty Toddy thred to piss and moan about Ole Miss ..cause thats all you ever do!!Get a life and go anywhere else..bad year or no stop your bellyachin damn it!!

JLNReb. How dare you come on to this thread and spit your garbage about what fans can and can’t do. For the fans who don’t attend the games but are doing this kind of mess, I agree but for the consumers who spend their hard earned money on tickets, etc. This football play that we are getting is unacceptable. These coaches for one knew the task at hand before accepting the responsibilities. How can someone tell another person not to gripe about a product (OMfootball) that they are paying for. We are the consumers, we have a right to complain. If would be different if, we are paying for something, get our monies worth and still lose. At least we get to see a good product but what we are getting now is unacceptable and it is showing by the lack of attendance, ticket sales, etc.

Reactions: Fishing123
JLNReb. How dare you come on to this thread and spit your garbage about what fans can and can’t do. For the fans who don’t attend the games but are doing this kind of mess, I agree but for the consumers who spend their hard earned money on tickets, etc. This football play that we are getting is unacceptable. These coaches for one knew the task at hand before accepting the responsibilities. How can someone tell another person not to gripe about a product (OMfootball) that they are paying for. We are the consumers, we have a right to complain. If would be different if, we are paying for something, get our monies worth and still lose. At least we get to see a good product but what we are getting now is unacceptable and it is showing by the lack of attendance, ticket sales, etc.
still belly aching see..thats all you know..and i havemy rights too dude..who made you plantation overseer??try loosening up and relax..it is still our beloved Ole Miss dude..take your xanax and enjoy being alive man..cheer up and like i said quit bellyaching

still belly aching see..thats all you know..and i havemy rights too dude..who made you plantation overseer??try loosening up and relax..it is still our beloved Ole Miss dude..take your xanax and enjoy being alive man..cheer up and like i said quit bellyaching

Kind sir go play in traffic. You are the same guy that probably think that going 7-5 or 8-4 is a successful season. You take your mediocre thinking and non drive having mind somewhere else. It’s not needed. I bet you are probably accepting of this beating we are taking from a equal competitor Auburn team. Smh loser

All I got to say is we are 124 out of a total of 129 in defense in all of D-1.... Unless we fell after Auburn dropped 31 on us at home...

GTFOH with that bellyaching BS.

And there you go again..belly scher U..are you guys on the squad or just stand by cheerleaders for it..never mind ..dont tax your brain..just slip into your same old rut and shift to name calling like usual..truthfully not a singal one of you know me..must be Democrats!!yep must be..dis people with no proof of the insults you puke out..

Know this!!I AM A REBEL!!To the core and i'll stand by them hot or cold ..Hotty Damn Toddy..ya'll
that attitude is part of the problem

the only thing that is going to bring about change is empty seats and donations drying up.......before you write that next check, ask yourself if you are really pleased with bjork and vitter

Know this!!I AM A REBEL!!To the core and i'll stand by them hot or cold ..Hotty Damn Toddy..ya'll
I have been a Rebel for 50 years and it hard to watch this shit over and over.

sure its hard sure..never said i like it but i do love my university and my Rebels ..just dont believe in abandoning the place and spirit i love because of bad times!!want change? Pray for it and get out there and loby with all your mite for that change..all these wanna be experts never seem to have any definitive answers for the problems..just nag nag nag!!add in liberal name calling and character assasination and you have nothing solved..bunch of foulmouthed inept wanna bes!!For all true Rebels Hotty Damn Toddy..ps i've been a Rebel lover and supporter since before i graduated in 1977..Hotty Toddy

sure its hard sure..never said i like it but i do love my university and my Rebels ..just dont believe in abandoning the place and spirit i love because of bad times!!want change? Pray for it and get out there and loby with all your mite for that change..all these wanna be experts never seem to have any definitive answers for the problems..just nag nag nag!!add in liberal name calling and character assasination and you have nothing solved..bunch of foulmouthed inept wanna bes!!For all true Rebels Hotty Damn Toddy..ps i've been a Rebel lover and supporter since before i graduated in 1977..Hotty Toddy
you want people to pray and lobby for change?

well, noble thoughts to be sure

but money, or lack of, talks

stop feeding the beast

season ticket renewals and associated donations went down 16% this year

another substantial drop next season will begin to force change

my former seats are empty......you want change?.....make sure your are empty as well

Never was “my” want for change at all..go back and re-read the blogs..Its all you naysayers advocating drastic change ..truth..start a group or committee of some sort,get donners and legacy names lined up and present your proposals to the administration!!Oh thats right!that woold take real drive and real work..never mind!can’t do that!!Right..just keep on keeping on..nag nag nag!!that’ll getter done!! whoopee..Some people are just natural born piss&moaners..

Never was “my” want for change at all..go back and re-read the blogs..Its all you naysayers advocating drastic change ..truth..start a group or committee of some sort,get donners and legacy names lined up and present your proposals to the administration!!Oh thats right!that woold take real drive and real work..never mind!can’t do that!!Right..just keep on keeping on..nag nag nag!!that’ll getter done!! whoopee..Some people are just natural born piss&moaners..

BItch I left broken bones, blood, sweat and tears "ON" the field. Only thing you left at Ole Miss is your virginity...Believe me you are not the only fan of Ole Miss. I'm not use to losing and you not going to get me use to losing...This defense we have on the field is trash. Sometimes you have to put the kool-aid down long enough to see what is going on in front of you.

Reactions: RONREBEL
BItch I left broken bones, blood, sweat and tears "ON" the field. Only thing you left at Ole Miss is your virginity...Believe me you are not the only fan of Ole Miss. I'm not use to losing and you not going to get me use to losing...This defense we have on the field is trash. Sometimes you have to put the kool-aid down long enough to see what is going on in front of you.
JLN is related to bjork

You got paid for it Bitch!!And it was your choice bitch..Guess this is only kind of talk you understand bitch..Believe you left more than blood on the field..like your brains and certainly any inclination to be civil..thugish behavior is your only way of conversing with someone who disagrees with you bitch..bite me!!

You got paid for it Bitch!!And it was your choice bitch..Guess this is only kind of talk you understand bitch..Believe you left more than blood on the field..like your brains and certainly any inclination to be civil..thugish behavior is your only way of conversing with someone who disagrees with you bitch..bite me!!
How very adult of you.

Does your uncle ross approve of this behavior?

How embecilic and childish of you..your parents srewed up letting you play with the phone..you really are a cheap shot artist ..cant win an adult conversation so you obfuscate by name calling..i feel sorry for you..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT