ADVERTISEMENT

Oh No

olemiss11

Rookie
Feb 19, 2015
49852102_10102938868615959_8936153181335846912_n.jpg

Big talk from a sissy hiding behind a keyboard
I think it's just more that people know you are obsessed with him and are really tired of you mentioning him in absolutely every thread lol. But hey, if you wanna let everyone know how much of your mental capacity is taken up by him keep on keepin on.

I think it's just more that people know you are obsessed with him and are really tired of you mentioning him in absolutely every thread lol. But hey, if you wanna let everyone know how much of your mental capacity is taken up by him keep on keepin on.
I cut you some slack because you are related to bjork

Anyone else who defends that crook, while they enjoy their red and blue kool aid, really does not understand what is going on

The damage bjork has done to O M athletics can not be overstated

I cut you some slack because you are related to bjork

Anyone else who defends that crook, while they enjoy their red and blue kool aid, really does not understand what is going on

The damage bjork has done to O M athletics can not be overstated
There is literally nothing in my statement defending him. We all just wonder why you wrap your lips around his member 24/7. I mean someone could literally post that had a bad sandwich from dining somewhere on campus and your response would be "and it won't get any better till Bjork is gone" If you are so obsessed why don't you set up camp at his office and let him know? I'll tell you why you don't, you are an internet puss who does nothing but talk and talk and talk just like the SJW snowflakes. I refrained from even commenting to you for a while because you are too stupid to hold a conversation with yet you just keep on showing everyone what kind of mental midget you actually are. So cheers to you big guy, no matter how many windows you lick we will still be here to tell you how stupid you are. But by all means please respond and show us that giant single digit IQ. Come up with something cute to say about me and hope you make yourself feel better because after a full year of crying like a girl Bjork is still your athletic director.

It’s unfortunate that you are so shallow that you resort to name calling.

Nevertheless, say hello to your uncle ross

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT