ADVERTISEMENT

OK bye Luke let's try Longo!

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Luke will never be HC material and is evident tonight. Halftime so kill me if we win but he is NO HC especially vs a turd like Orgeron. Lt's end this misery. Tommy Luke is on the sidelines advising Matt, c'mon!!!!!

Luke will never be HC material and is evident tonight. Halftime so kill me if we win but he is NO HC especially vs a turd like Orgeron. Lt's end this misery. Tommy Luke is on the sidelines advising Matt, c'mon!!!!!
With the talent on offense Longo has at his disposal I am thinking he would not be HC material considering our offensive production of late.

With the talent on offense Longo has at his disposal I am thinking he would not be HC material considering our offensive production of late.
Well last night was not his finest hour but if he has HC aspirations, brig him on. No sense in him leaving and we're stuck with Luke and an empty OC seat. I dk his ambition.

Yeah it sucks that the turd Orgeron has kicked OM ass three years in a row. We love our turd who is taking our football program and making it great again. Orgeron is doing just fine and is not a turd.

Yeah it sucks that the turd Orgeron has kicked OM ass three years in a row. We love our turd who is taking our football program and making it great again. Orgeron is doing just fine and is not a turd.
turds of a feather there boudreux

I hope for your sake you have yet to see your 13th birthday.

Longo's offense is a fraud. It does nothing against good teams.
As for Orgeron, he was a disaster at Ole Miss. Yes, he's doing well at LSU - and congrats to them on that - but he was still horrible at Ole Miss. Sometimes a mediocre employee, if given a job with good management and HIGH expectations, will excel and become great. Orgeron had low expectations at Ole Miss, whereas at LSU he is expected to win championships. At Ole Miss we often reward bad coaches with contract extensions. At programs where winning is expected, a bad coach is rather quickly shown the door.

Reactions: RebelCrispy
Well last night was not his finest hour but if he has HC aspirations, brig him on. No sense in him leaving and we're stuck with Luke and an empty OC seat. I dk his ambition.

If the OC becomes vacant it should be because the HC showed him the door. His scheme is sexy and flashy against the puff teams, train wreck vs. the good and great.

In defense of Orgeron, even though he did not do well in the win/loss column, he proved that Ole Miss could recruit talented athletes. Orgeron worked hard while at Ole Miss and was successful in recruiting.

It would be interesting to know what would have happened if he were allowed to have stayed another year to work with his recruits. Instead Houston's Mutt came in and has a succesful year . . . with Orgeron's experienced recruits.

Regardless of the situation, Orgeron has been respectful about his time at Ole Miss. It is good to see that he is having success at LSU and hopefully his success will continue. The LSU job is one that Orgeron really wanted and there is no doubt that he is an intense coach.

Reactions: Fishing123
In defense of Orgeron, even though he did not do well in the win/loss column, he proved that Ole Miss could recruit talented athletes. Orgeron worked hard while at Ole Miss and was successful in recruiting.

It would be interesting to know what would have happened if he were allowed to have stayed another year to work with his recruits. Instead Houston's Mutt came in and has a succesful year . . . with Orgeron's experienced recruits.

Regardless of the situation, Orgeron has been respectful about his time at Ole Miss. It is good to see that he is having success at LSU and hopefully his success will continue. The LSU job is one that Orgeron really wanted and there is no doubt that he is an intense coach.
agree he's a recruiter and maybe D-line coach but play calling, he needed ductape across his mouth.

He did have his OC forced upon him.

And you wonder why I don’t post here much. Posts like this are the reason.

And you wonder why I don’t post here much. Posts like this are the reason.
Sorry, dude, but if you don’t think we should be have more offensive production with the talent we have on that side of the ball I’ve got some ocean front property in Hernado to sell you.

OK let's be realistic for just a moment. The D is deplorable. If they could let the O rest before going back in for more than 30 seconds that would be nice. We just happened to have played 2 of the top defenses in the country in Bama and LSU. They made us look worse than maybe we are. I like Longo as he brought us Corral and more and I hope even more. Folks, our D is in shambles,talent and coaching. End of MHO!

Sorry, dude, but if you don’t think we should be have more offensive production with the talent we have on that side of the ball I’ve got some ocean front property in Hernado to sell you.

How much? Are there any building restrictions? [laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT