ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss fans are evidently very stupid.

Feb 10, 2007
Your administrators have lied to you from day one about this investigation and now you are spanking off because they tell you MSU is in trouble . You guys are a disgrace to our state

RWBR, that stupid child got your password again. Better make sure he's not screwing around on your farmersonly.com profile too.

Reactions: horn65
I as am anti-MSU as anyone, but if anyone thinks that bjork is not up to his neck in this corruption, they should take off the red and blue glasses and put down the koolaid

Bjork does suck but it was far worse with Boone. Hopefully they can replace him soon with a homegrown AD.

Your administrators have lied to you from day one about this investigation and now you are spanking off because they tell you MSU is in trouble . You guys are a disgrace to our state

The only disgrace to the state is the childish behavior displayed publicly by those claiming to be adults at TSBU. It's hilarious how much Ole Miss controls everything about them. Ole Miss is living rent free in the minds of every TSBU fan.

Reactions: horn65
Whaaa...Whaaa....then....Whaaa...Whaaa...and because....Whaaa...Whaaa Whaaa...then Whhaaa,Whaaa....don't care about the great state of MS...Whaaa.....whaaa...whaa! Hilarious!

As an Ole Miss fan since the age of 2 (I'm 53), I'm NOT stupid, nor do I get into these putrid arguments that we are stupid. When I subscribed for this board, I expected honest opinions, facts, and a chance to express my views, correct or incorrect. I ask faithfully and honestly Rebel fans, let's not get into name calling but rather integrity. Other colleges come on this board, and guess what? We look like 5th graders! We can do better! If no one agrees, I lay down my flag, and cancel my subscription.

Reactions: Roaming Rebel
As an Ole Miss fan since the age of 2 (I'm 53), I'm NOT stupid, nor do I get into these putrid arguments that we are stupid. When I subscribed for this board, I expected honest opinions, facts, and a chance to express my views, correct or incorrect. I ask faithfully and honestly Rebel fans, let's not get into name calling but rather integrity. Other colleges come on this board, and guess what? We look like 5th graders! We can do better! If no one agrees, I lay down my flag, and cancel my subscription.

You do realize this is the free board right?

You do realize this is the free board right?
Yet, I try to access other forums.stating it's rivals.com and must pay a premium. A few times I've been late on payments and got thrown off until I paid up after attempting to post-in fact, didn't have that option.. With the comments I read, should be free! Am I missing something here?

Yet, I try to access other forums.stating it's rivals.com and must pay a premium. A few times I've been late on payments and got thrown off until I paid up after attempting to post-in fact, didn't have that option.. With the comments I read, should be free! Am I missing something here?

You don't have to pay a subscription to read this board. If you want to not be around morons like this just stay on the pay board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT