ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I really need this board's help right now

That calls for a goodbye pop, and adios . I don’t know how old you are, but trust me, more will come, and more will go. When the right one comes along, you will “both” know it. Move on, count your blessings it happened now, not after a kid.

Take her back. Then cheat on her and see if she will take you back. If she does... she's a keeper... if she don't... hey, you got a head start on your next girl..

Reactions: Swag4Heisman
I think he dumped the hoe but got a severance pop before he did it.
Severance pop.
giphy.gif

broad brave fo tellin you bo. aint no man wanna hear dat mess. find new hot broad. put ring on it. be happy. spoil her. strawberries are goot. eat it

Reactions: Swag4Heisman
@beams8star how old were you when you posted this thread? I’m 24, and I get the sense that you were a similar age. Reading the wide array of advice was very interesting, and kinda sad. What did you end up doing? And 10 years later, how are you?

or don’t answer I’m just really interested.

I know some posters have not gotten along with me on here recently, but please take me seriously here. I need advice and the board to be there for me right now.

I have been dating this girl for almost 3 years. She calls me this morning crying and says she is on her way to my house cause she needs to tell me something. She comes over and tells me this past weekend that she hooked up with one of my friends while i was out of town. I was shocked more than anything. She goes on telling me how much she loves me and wants to be with me etc. etc. She is crying the whole time. After about 45 minutes i told her i need some time to think about things. I know it is gay i am coming to a message board about this, but it is embarrassing and i dont want to talk about it with any of my friends cause it sucks and I dont know what they will say.

I have been saving up for a ring the past couple of months. So this comes as a huge shock to me. I would rather not go into much more detail. So do I trust her when she says it will never happen again or do i leave her behind. If any of you have been through this or know of anyone who has any advice would help me out at this time.
Move on from both of them. See if you can get your $ back on the ring. Kick your friends ass

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT