ADVERTISEMENT

Our Rivals board is pitiful

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
wIth recruiting, portal, bowl game, who's coming back or not, the pay board if talking soccer, honeymoons, energy drinks and silly ass questions. It's rare to find any relevant football info here. I can get more info off our competition's boards.

Goodbye GIF

Bye bye! But hey if there's any good recipes you think I'd like be sure to PM me. Don't forget I'm vegan and peanut intolerant.

wIth recruiting, portal, bowl game, who's coming back or not, the pay board if talking soccer, honeymoons, energy drinks and silly ass questions. It's rare to find any relevant football info here. I can get more info off our competition's boards.
How much relative football news do you think we are missing in December?

How much relative football news do you think we are missing in December?
well, there's 20 minutes worth on 24/7 that was stuff not discussed on the payboard except for Braylpn Brown. Anyway if youre happy I am too.

well, there's 20 minutes worth on 24/7 that was stuff not discussed on the payboard except for Braylpn Brown. Anyway if youre happy I am too.
I just kind of accept these things as they come. When it’s over and see what we actually ended up with I worry or I’m happy. Recruiting is like Death by 1000 Cuts. If we dont get them I don’t care who they are or where they went

Among the other so many things you don't know is, that you don't talk about embarrassing things your people are doing in public. Maybe some people like yourselves are out getting some professional help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT