ADVERTISEMENT

Peach Bowl

theeye1

Three-Star Prospect
Jun 9, 2005
Hard to believe Ole Miss down 21-0 in second qtr. is TCU that good or is Ole Miss having super bad game!

Originally posted by theeye1:
Hard to believe Ole Miss down 21-0 in second qtr. is TCU that good or is Ole Miss having super bad game!
TCU has shown me that they're really good. Freeze is getting schooled by Patterson and Ole Miss left their cojones back in Oxford...Again. (see Ole Miss vs Arky)

This post was edited on 12/31 12:40 PM by TheRebels'Advocate

don't you know SEC teams "Don't want to be there" when it comes to DEC bowl games
Originally posted by theeye1:

15, I am a Mississippi State grad and I love my Bulldogs. Ole Miss is a very good team and I am surprised they are looking this bad against a team that Baylor scored 61 points against that defense. I never root against the SEC when we play competition outside the conference. I hope Ole Miss comes back in the second half but this TCU team is really impressing me. Bo is playing a terrible game but it is a team game and I for one am amazed TCU is dominating this game!

ole miss should be banned from all future bowl games except the ones played before christmas. they have embarrassed the whole SEC today. just AWFUL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT