ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting class

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
With Speaks exiting for the bigs and now Dixon headed to Neb I'm expecting us to be able to sign another 11 kids unless we posture for a bigger '19. Peveto's exit isn't disappointing in my view. He didn't show any improvement at LB last year. Besides if my first name were Dale, I'd go by my middle and if it were my middle it would be initial only.

Ole Miss back down to #42 in recruiting rankings. A lot of 2 and 3-stars coming in for visits this weekend, this is your chance to crack the Top 40!

We're penalized by ncaa and will be within 2 of your "heralded" class of thugs.

We're penalized by ncaa and will be within 2 of your "heralded" class of thugs.

Well Ole Miss is 17 spots behind Miss State right now, even with MSU having a coaching change, which always hurts the first class.

And judging by the parade of 2-stars and 3-stars coming into town this weekend, I don't see OM making up much ground on anyone.

Well Ole Miss is 17 spots behind Miss State right now, even with MSU having a coaching change, which always hurts the first class.

And judging by the parade of 2-stars and 3-stars coming into town this weekend, I don't see OM making up much ground on anyone.
Your math! I see 2 star guys in the list and 14 4 star guys for the next 2 weeks. I guess you've been telling your asshole buttbrother that 1/2 inch is 8 inches long.

And you see FIFTEEN 2 and 3 stars.

15 > 14. My math adds up.

FYI: Ole Miss now down to the #45 class.
I was thinking you were a Bamer fan, but now I'm leaning more towards the Moo U side. The reason for this is your clear obsession with Ole Miss. If you have a job and any form of a life (which is unlikely at this point) you must spend more time here than on your team's message board. Do you have any explanation of why you do that other than pure obsession?

Last edited:
I was thinking you were a Bamer fan, but now I'm leaning more towards the Moo U side. The reason for this is your clear obsession with Ole Miss. If you have a job and any form of a life (which is unlikely at this point) you must spend more time here than on you teams message board. Do you have any explanation of why you do that other than pure obsession?
He was raised by a pack of corn dogs.

I was thinking you were a Bamer fan, but now I'm leaning more towards the Moo U side. The reason for this is your clear obsession with Ole Miss. If you have a job and any form of a life (which is unlikely at this point) you must spend more time here than on your team's message board. Do you have any explanation of why you do that other than pure obsession?
It has been two days and still no answer. . . .

It's always the dumbest turd in the box.

That two star is a stud! Jaylen Moody would have 20 plus offers but many big schools
Did not think he would make the grades. He will with last semester grades and SAT score. This kid will be a star! He can run and will strike your ass! I said it today! Put it in the books. 6’2 225 with 4.6 speed (Shrine Bowl Combine). Everyone talks about Tindall going to UGA. The coaches in the state will tell you his bigger and better player. Diamond in the rough! Keep sleeping on him. He is going to
Wake you asses up.

Coach BM

Well he was here this weekend and I guess if he comes home in new SUV it's game on;,) We fans in the boonies can't know these things so yes thank you. Stars can be very misleading as you know. Sometimes it's suspicious grades, not camping, or school of little standing but hopefully our staff is awake and doing their job.

you ole miss fans still don't get it, blindsideheckler is a paid agitator on this board, paid by msu boosters to bring crap to our free board.

you ole miss fans still don't get it, blindsideheckler is a paid agitator on this board, paid by msu boosters to bring crap to our free board.
Talk about a waste of money. Personally I would expect a great deal more out of my investments. Really if they actually did pay this guy just how stupid must they be? I don't think they pay him anything. He seems to be stupid of his own free will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT