ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting is picking up steam

Starkville?
It is at it again. The CERTIFIED OLE MISS TROLL is doing what it does.. Nothing but, "Objectivity" of all things Ole Miss on The Ole Miss Hotty Toddy board. Doesn't it add so much to the board. Everyone loves it and it annoys no one. Just the way it likes it.

LOL! That big jump Ole Miss made from #41 to #41 is really impressing him.

Whoa! Yet another totally, "Objective" post to this board.

I must say, over the past year, the CERTIFIED OLE MISS TROLL, has displayed NOTHING, and I do mean NOTHING, but insightful, "Objective" Ole Miss posts. We should learn from the CERTIFIED OLE MISS TROLL how to be more, "Objective". It has proven over the course of time how important being, "Objective" is.

He's clueless in the information dept. But a genius in the ASSHOLE dept. He's not here for objective, he's here because he's blocked on boards with rules and decorum.

He's clueless in the information dept. But a genius in the ASSHOLE dept. He's not here for objective, he's here because he's blocked on boards with rules and decorum.
You're an Ole Miss fan just like me, right? Do you know,, or have you talked to, ANY Ole Miss fan who might have said or intimated in ANY way shape or form, that, Ta' amu, didn't play very well against cow college? Only a complete and total maroon, moron, buffoon would constantly butt into Ole Miss threads with its maroon mud and $hit. It has no originality, at all. It calls itself the, "Blindside Heckler". Ol' Blindside it can't see past its hatred Ole Miss. It couldn't leave this sight if wanted to. The obsession is far too great. How's that for objectivity?

Objectivity Now!! What a joke!

You're an Ole Miss fan just like me, right? Do you know,, or have you talked to, ANY Ole Miss fan who might have said or intimated in ANY way shape or form, that, Ta' amu didn't play very well against cow college?

Again, 46% completion rate speaks for itself. You talk to too many homers.

Whoa! Yet another totally, "Objective" post to this board.

And factual, too. The OP claimed that Ole Miss recruiting was 'picking up steam', but OM is still stuck at #41 in team rankings, so clearly it's not picking up any steam.

Results, not spin.

You're an Ole Miss fan just like me, right? Do you know,, or have you talked to, ANY Ole Miss fan who might have said or intimated in ANY way shape or form, that, Ta' amu, didn't play very well against cow college? Only a complete and total maroon, moron, buffoon would constantly butt into Ole Miss threads with its maroon mud and $hit. It has no originality, at all. It calls itself the, "Blindside Heckler". Ol' Blindside it can't see past its hatred Ole Miss. It couldn't leave this sight if it wanted to. The obsession is far too great. How's that for objectivity?

Objectivity Now!! What a joke!

Again, 46% completion rate speaks for itself. You talk to too many homers.

Complete and total fool is it. No common sense. Can't see the forrest for the trees These are the nicest things anyone can say about it. Dumber than a box of rocks. Although that would be an insult to rocks. These are things I would not share with even the normal average it. However, CERTIFIED OLE MISS TROLL, it takes the cake. I dare say that chances are probably pretty good that you are an embarrassment to most of the people at state. I know many state fans and I would say that the majority are good decent people. The only thing I have to go on regarding you is that it is demeaning to it to call you it. It is only here to annoy, so it should never question that it gets no respect here.

I wonder how it came to be that Ole Miss kicked cow college's a$$, 31-28? I just don't know. And particularly after all of its insightful and objective posts about how cow college would kick the Rebels a$$. It must have been a devine intervention. I guess God must have gotten fed up with dumb hillbilly rednecks that lack even a marginal amount common sense, that have to post drivel such as(46%) That is its simpleton view of how it sees things on the Ole Miss Hotty board.

You're continued hate of Ole Miss is going to give us plenty of laughs. And we dang sure are going to enjoy waiting on you're insightful and always, "Objective" posts.

Last edited:
I would prefer to win the game and lose any other percentage. They had more dumbass fans in the stands too;<)

If winning by 3 over Miss State is an 'a$$ kicking', what do you call Ole miss losing to Alabama 66-3?

Answer objectively, please.
Even your dumbass knows, a W is a W in the college polls. It's past your bedtime sweetpea.

I wasn't talking to you.
OM #!-MOO-U28 a large W for the team with worse record, worse stats lees fans in stands but apparently better coaching and playing. I'll just look at the record book when I want to recall the score.

Living vicariously through Alabama are we?
That was Nick's payback for '14, '15, and the narrow victory in '16. The media forgets all of that but that's ok, we WILL beat them again before the Moo's ever do.

That was Nick's payback for '14, '15, and the narrow victory in '16. The media forgets all of that but that's ok, we WILL beat them again before the Moo's ever do.

And '14 and '15 was payback for Alabama beating Ole Miss like a rug for the last century. Ole Miss finally beat Bama, and had nothing to show for it, they couldn't even win the West in 2015 even though they beat Alabama AND LSU.

Funniest part is, thanks to the NCAA, the '14 and '15 wins are now vacated, so they never happened. A lesson to Ole Miss on why you shouldn't cheat.

but everything beats living the life of a Stankyille dog. Suicide would be a better option don't you think?

Not if you're a shit eater like Dumbasshole. He's got all he can eat.

And '14 and '15 was payback for Alabama beating Ole Miss like a rug for the last century. Ole Miss finally beat Bama, and had nothing to show for it, they couldn't even win the West in 2015 even though they beat Alabama AND LSU.

Funniest part is, thanks to the NCAA, the '14 and '15 wins are now vacated, so they never happened. A lesson to Ole Miss on why you shouldn't cheat.
^^^^^
Mad as hell

The mistake you all make is replying to it..ignore all comments from it and it will go away

If winning by 3 over Miss State is an 'a$$ kicking', what do you call Ole miss losing to Alabama 66-3?

Answer objectively, please.
I objectively say it is a CERTIFIED Ole Miss TROLL that can't deal with cow college getting its ass kicked on its home field by the Rebels of Ole Miss. It can never objectively deal with it. It will always attempt to change the subject to deal with its butt hurt feelings. It is what it is. It carries the torch for cow college. Cow college is proud of it and will defend it.

I also enjoyed the cow college nail biters against UGA, 31-3 and AU, 49-10.

The POS LOSER CERTIFIED Ole Miss Troll loses yet again. Losers will always lose. IT has ALWAYS been a LOSER.

It is dumber than a box of rocks.

Problem is he gets in between legitimate posts and there needs to be a way to circumvent them sinc e the board monitors are gone.

Problem is he gets in between legitimate posts and there needs to be a way to circumvent them sinc e the board monitors are gone.
Who cares at this point? Why not ignore It? What it has to say has no value. It is a child like it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT