23 - Florida 15 commits
28 - Miss State 19 commits
28 - Kentucky 21 commits
30 - Vanderbilt 18 commits
34 - Texas A&M - 15 commits
36 - Missouri 21 commits
41 - Ole Miss 16 commits
85 - Arkansas 10 commits

Big weekend with the all star games, but not sure that Ole Miss has a chance with any of them.

1 - Georgia 23 commits
7 - Alabama 18 commits
8 - Auburn 21 commits
10 - LSU 21 commits
14 - South Carolina 23 commits
21 - Tennessee 17 commits
23 - Florida 15 commits
28 - Kentucky 21 commits
36 - Missouri 21 commits
41 - Ole Miss 16 commits
85 - Arkansas 10 commits

Big weekend with the all star games, but not sure that Ole Miss has a chance with any of them.
Ole Miss is 35 not 41 and will be better in feb

Reactions: fbelliott
Why is State falling so fast from ten to out of top 25. You would think they lost their coach or something . Since Bilndside knows everything about Ole Miss maybe he can help with the answer .

Reactions: fbelliott
With Nixon leaving for CF, we have another slot to fill. The next WR's will vault to the top when Lodge and Brown leave next year. I'm hopeful Metcalfe will think he needs another year for more PT, certainly not physical development.

Why is State falling so fast from ten to out of top 25. You would think they lost their coach or something . Since Bilndside knows everything about Ole Miss maybe he can help with the answer .

Miss State was #21, not #10. Now they are #28. Just like Ole Miss is still #41, and have never been #35.

Both facts are well documented, and here's the proof - https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2018/all-teams/football

Sorry.

SORRY THEY WERE TOP TEN AT ONE POINT AND I NEVER SAID OLE MISS WAS 35

Calm down and stop screaming. Miss State may have been Top 10 months ago, but that really isn't relevant now. Glad you can admit that Ole Miss isn't #35 now, some of your fellow OM fans have a problem with the facts there.

Pecker head.. Glad you admit Ole Miss is # 35. You have taken the first step in
saying Ole Miss. Good for you pecker head. by the way I saw one ranking that had state 43.

After a broadside hit, the good guys prevail vs Thug U.

The doggies lost a good CN who preferred fayetteville and beautiful NW Ark to Stinkin' in Stankyville. Their misery continues.

1 - Georgia 23 commits
7 - Alabama 18 commits
8 - Auburn 21 commits
10 - LSU 21 commits
23 - Florida 15 commits
28 - Kentucky 21 commits
36 - Missouri 21 commits
41 - Ole Miss 16 commits
85 - Arkansas 10 commits

Any updates big guy?

Ole Miss is at #32 with 3 slots left, Miss State is at #39 with 7-8 slots left.
Rivals only counts the top 20 commits for each team in their rankings, so it sounds like this has already been settled. All the trouble you losers went through to try and crater our program and you still get out recruited by a team that has a coming bowl ban? Sucks for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingreb1
Rivals only counts the top 20 commits for each team in their rankings, so it sounds like this has already been settled. All the trouble you losers went through to try and crater our program and you still get out recruited by a team that has a coming bowl ban? Sucks for you.

Correct, the Top 20 commits are counted for both classes.

Star average per commit so far:

Miss State - 3.35
Ole Miss - 3.28

Miss State is getting better players, which means when they fill out their slots, they will have more points and a higher ranking than Ole Miss, unless something changes.

Just the facts.

Correct, the Top 20 commits are counted for both classes.

Star average per commit so far:

Miss State - 3.35
Ole Miss - 3.28

Miss State is getting better players, which means when they fill out their slots, they will have more points and a higher ranking than Ole Miss, unless something changes.

Just the facts.
Ole miss is longing at least 2 four stars that aren't already committed. Care to place a ban bet on the final tally?

So you're saying Ole Miss has not one but TWO 4-stars they are in the running for? Pretty impressive.
I'm saying we currently have 6 (same as msu) and will end up with a least 8 and will have a overall higher class rating than you will. Not interested in the ban bet?

I'm saying we currently have 6 (same as msu) and will end up with a least 8 and will have a overall higher class rating than you will. Not interested in the ban bet?

Than I will? What if I'm a Georgia fan?

And BTW, while you were typing this, Ole Miss fell to #33.

Maybe you should curb your homerism and just wait and see what happens.

Than I will? What if I'm a Georgia fan?

And BTW, while you were typing this, Ole Miss fell to #33.

Maybe you should curb your homerism and just wait and see what happens.
Look again in 5 minutes. We just landed another 4 star receiver. And no other fanbase is obsessed enough to spend as much time as you on a rivals message board. Youre 100% a shit eating puppy dog.

Last edited:
Look again in 5 minutes. We just landed another 4 star receiver. And no other fanbase is obsessed enough to spend as much time as you on a rivals message board. Your 100% a shit eating puppy dog.
No job, NO FRIENDS, no money, no girlfriend, (possible boyfriends), no self esteem, no real reason to go on suffering.

1 - Georgia 23 commits
7 - Alabama 18 commits
8 - Auburn 21 commits
10 - LSU 21 commits
23 - Florida 15 commits
28 - Kentucky 21 commits
36 - Missouri 21 commits
41 - Ole Miss 16 commits
85 - Arkansas 10 commits

Does this include 4 star Wr Miles Battle? I didn't think so. Rivals has us at #28 now. How's the view down there?

Look again in 5 minutes. We just landed another 4 star receiver. And no other fanbase is obsessed enough to spend as much time as you on a rivals message board. Youre 100% a shit eating puppy dog.

Wow, all the way up to #28? Pretty impressive, your star avg is almost as good as Miss State's is.

How is that we have 19 commits and you only 17 when we are suffering from NCAA victimization? Could it be that recruits see your dumbasshole posts and decline to be associated with such shit?

I wouldn't know, my team is way ahead of yours, so how's the view back there, Little Bro?
What universe do you live in? Take a look. Rivals has us at #28. State all the way down at #39. 24/7 recruiting (Scout) has Ole Miss at #28, up from #33 this morning. State is at #31, down from #28. Where do you get the idea that your class is "way ahead"?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT