ADVERTISEMENT

So if the Humpers win the baseball natty will the OM administration can Bianco?

HightowerReb

Special Teams Stud
Aug 10, 2005
Im not sure which way is better. I suppose it all depends on who his replacement is, but I wonder if what little brother does affects the process. Maybe it is better for OM in the long run for state college to win all the marbles.

Im not sure which way is better. I suppose it all depends on who his replacement is, but I wonder if what little brother does affects the process. Maybe it is better for OM in the long run for state college to win all the marbles.
Oh well, I guess we'll never know.

here is my wish list for bianco's replacement. the guy state just let go. i thought he did a really good job this year. i have always thought that the mark of a good coach was whether his team got better as the year went on. and ole miss didn't and state surely did.

Please let’s not upset Bianco’s friends and lapdogs by actually talking about accountability and taking care of business in the postseason.

That’s just baseball and we need to be grateful for that one CWS trip in 2014 out of 18 years of leadership.

Now everybody hush and let’s all act-avoid talking about what happened in the regionals.
Let’s just talk about the players he’s going to be able to land after the MLB draft.

We will get lucky one year and make it 2 for 24..lol.

Reactions: wallstreetrebel
ADVERTISEMENT