ADVERTISEMENT

Sweeping Aub was kinda fun!

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
They are pretty good and obviously Mize! Bianco may get a stadium named after him in a few years. He really has done an outstanding job and can pick some great kids. Rock on Rebs!

The sweep of Auburn was needed by the Ole Miss baseball team. Hopefully this will give them confidence going into the SEC Tournament and post season play. Auburn has a good team this year and beating them should boost the RPI of Ole Miss.

Yeah, a nice recovery from SC. When do they do the nat'l seed business?

We certainly concede that you had a better football team than us last year, so why the maybe? Unable to process reality?

Its because Auburn sucks !!!!!!!!!!! We are better than they are. And Auburn and Alabama wonders why
other teams in the SEC don' pull for them to win other games. If they can't win it all then screw everyone
else. Well screw Auburn and Bama

Last edited:
aub loses to Troy in an attempt to diminish last weekends 3 wins by OM. Gee they're vindictive.

Seriously, there is more difference between our two baseball programs than our two football programs. We have better facilities, outdraw them substantially and care far more about baseball than they do. We have swept Auburn three of the last five years, our program is just better,
The last game they played baseball OM won 6-5. I'd say Auburn is competitive with OM in baseball. Football, OTOH..... Auburn beats OM by 20-30+ points the last couple of years? I honestly don't know as I don't even worry about the OM game and it leaves my memory 2 days later. No big deal.....
But, for those of us who don't remember, there's always YouTube!

Last edited:
You prob weren't born when aub had it's problems at the end of Bowden's career and beginning of Tub's. The ncaa can have somewhat of a neg effect. Frankly the O'Bama loss and aub losss were our worst. We got nicked in a couple games that could have gone either way. I bet we give you a better game this year, and now it's legal for us to bet.

You prob weren't born when aub had it's problems at the end of Bowden's career and beginning of Tub's. The ncaa can have somewhat of a neg effect. Frankly the O'Bama loss and aub losss were our worst. We got nicked in a couple games that could have gone either way. I bet we give you a better game this year, and now it's legal for us to bet.
Bowden' problems began when Pat Dye's recruits graduated. Bowden went 11-0, 10-1-1 and progressively got so bad that he quit mid season in 1998. Tubs inherited a pile of shite in 1999 yet by 2000 he made it to the SEC Championship Game. Auburn has been back to that game 4-5 times since. How many times has Ole Miss been?

We haven't but we haven't greased any ministers with all-star sons.

First of all, none of us are a pathetic loser that that spends their time hanging out on rivals board. I have never been to an Auburn board once, I would not even know if you had any? You really need to get a life.

Second, you seem to suffer from the typical ailment of those people that are fans of Alabama and believe that somehow how a bunch of kids do playing games makes a statement about you as a person. You are a loser even if Auburn wins the next ten national championships, get over yourself.

Third, your posts clearly demonstrate that you were shortchanged in th intelligence department and have come unarmed to a gunfight. The last game Ole Miss played Auburn Ole Miss won 10-3, not 6-5, pretty big difference there. Over the series, Ole Miss outscored Auburn 23-10.

Fourth, comparing football and baseball by relative scores just demonstrates your lack of knowledge in sports. Nobody goes undefeated in baseball, a 100-win season in 162 games played on a MLB schedule is a great season. But Auburn has not won a single game in Oxford since 2012.

FWIW, Ole Miss has also owned Auburn in basketball until this year and even the dumbest of Auburn fans has to know your current staff cheats. They do not indict coaches for playing by the rules.

Finally, on football, I do not think anyone has alleged that our program is currently superior. But over the last six years Auburn has won 4 games and Ole Miss 2 and the total scores were 188 points for Auburn and 173 points for Ole Miss. So the average score over the last six years has been 31-29. But with a feeble mind like yours, I can understand why you do not worry about it, you have more important tasks like figuring out which shoe goes on which foot.

Have a nice day!
LOL at your selective time frames.

"Last 6 seasons"..... why 6? Why not 10? 20? 30?

No need to answer that. Everyone knows why you chose an odd time frame. Even in that you lost 2/3 games. Sad and pathetic.

If you're in the SEC and having to make arguments for your school's baseball team, you're probably Ole Miss. LOL!!!

Serous question. With your handle, why are you on Ole Miss boards not Bama's? Just sayin', Are your pure chicken shit or just adulterated?

Serous question. With your handle, why are you on Ole Miss boards not Bama's? Just sayin', Are your pure chicken shit or just adulterated?

I can answer that. He is pure chicken shit. That is what auburn is "Pure Chicken Shit"...

Chicken of what, paying players? Is this OM's new mantra, "PAY RECRUITS? AIN'T SKEERT!"

LMAO!!! What a joke!
Honkifyoureajackass is a coward. He doesn't post on Bamas board no would ever face an OM fan. He likes the protection of his mommies computer. There he's mr big (no caps) Scram you little pimple! Do you school favor and disappear. I know they are quite ashamed of you.

Honkifyoureajackass is a coward. He doesn't post on Bamas board no would ever face an OM fan. He likes the protection of his mommies computer. There he's mr big (no caps) Scram you little pimple! Do you school favor and disappear. I know they are quite ashamed of you.
Look at the ^^^internet tough guy!^^^
Hiding behind his computer calling others "coward"....

Too easy!
LMAO!!!

honkifyouareaauburndickhead you are a pure chicken shit. the only thing you have played is
with yourself.

LOL at your selective time frames.

"Last 6 seasons"..... why 6? Why not 10? 20? 30?

No need to answer that. Everyone knows why you chose an odd time frame. Even in that you lost 2/3 games. Sad and pathetic.

If you're in the SEC and having to make arguments for your school's baseball team, you're probably Ole Miss. LOL!!!
And what does it say about you that you waste your time trolling an Ole Miss message board?
Free advice: Move out of your Momma's basement, get a real job, grow a pair and go out with a girl you don't have to pay to be seen with you. I mean, really, how big of a loser do you have to be to do what you do? It doesn't even have to be a high paying job-just get off the welfare dime!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT