ADVERTISEMENT

THANK YOU LANE KIFFIN FROM GAMECOCK NATION!!

Nov 16, 2020
First of all I want to say I’ve loved watching you guys this year . Lane was a home run hire and I expect Ole Miss to be Bama’s biggest competition the next few years . But most of all THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for finally being the nail in Will Muschamp’s coaching coffin . I will for be grateful to Ole Miss and Lane Kiffin for ending 5 years of Misery !! Hotty Toddy forever !!!

First of all I want to say I’ve loved watching you guys this year . Lane was a home run hire and I expect Ole Miss to be Bama’s biggest competition the next few years . But most of all THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for finally being the nail in Will Muschamp’s coaching coffin . I will for be grateful to Ole Miss and Lane Kiffin for ending 5 years of Misery !! Hotty Toddy forever !!!
giphy.gif

Muschamp was Ron Zook the sequel.

@BobbyBReloaded1975

No problem. Happy to help out. I don’t think Muskrat likes it though...

muschhaaaamp_zpspmiz2zsw.gif

I tooted

Reactions: Reb Talking18
I was wondering why this post didn’t get more likes. Just saw it was posted on the hotty toddy board.

No clue how I ended up here, but I’m definitely stealing this gif

It’s yours.

I still hate this SC fan didn’t get more love. Maybe posting on the hottytoddy board is open to the public....?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT