ADVERTISEMENT

The dipsticks who want Tee

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Martin aren't thinking or remembering. Tenn wanted us to take Towel Boy but they never wanted him for HC, just want us. They beat us both times twice with Eli I think. If Tee is so hot why don't the Hillbillies get him. They're certainly in the crapper. If we take Tee and he fails, we lose more ground. If he succeeds, do you think Tenn wouldn't be calling him away? I don't think the pay board as a brain cell between all of 'em.

Reactions: joebobb
Martin aren't thinking or remembering. Tenn wanted us to take Towel Boy but they never wanted him for HC, just want us. They beat us both times twice with Eli I think. If Tee is so hot why don't the Hillbillies get him. They're certainly in the crapper. If we take Tee and he fails, we lose more ground. If he succeeds, do you think Tenn wouldn't be calling him away? I don't think the pay board as a brain cell between all of 'em.
LOL WUT

Reactions: horn65
No! And as I've said, if he's successful, he goes to TN asap, if not, we flubbed again. No one else is throwing $$ Pee's way! Fuller may have a little against ol Pee too. PS So Cal needs help bad and if he had any promise, he'd be retained.

Arrived at TN. They have a full complement of assets so someone has to go. Glad we dodged that one!

It's the nature of the beast, sir. Any school will want their own to come back and be successful. However, Tee has proven to be a great recruiter but a sub-par coach. He wasn't ready to be a coordinator and certainly wasn't ready to be a HC at this level. Now he returns to Knoxville after turning down opportunities in the past to work under a man that he thought was his equal or less than a year earlier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT