ADVERTISEMENT

The Ealy decommit

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
opens the door for visitor Spivey this month and wonder who else. Snoop must have snooped this out too.

Will he be committing to Clemson soon?
Many of the recruiting gurus say he's a tiger, He looks to be a great player for you. I would have lost money betting him to baseball unless this is a ploy to get BB to offer more since he's not going to OM.

Many of the recruiting gurus say he's a tiger, He looks to be a great player for you. I would have lost money betting him to baseball unless this is a ploy to get BB to offer more since he's not going to OM.
That's all this is. He will never play football in college. By committing or signing with clemson it will give his agent more leverage for money than signing with Ole Miss

That's all this is. He will never play football in college. By committing or signing with clemson it will give his agent more leverage for money than signing with Ole Miss
He can always return to college after he makes enough money to set him up for life (assuming he doesn’t squander it).

Some of the contracts stiplulate funding college. Actually, if he isn't going to play football, we don't need him to sign and not show up. We can sign someone (maybe) who would be here in June to ready up and not waste a signing.

If he's not ging to play football, I'm all for a ClemP signing.

Nice to have so many options......credit the young man for having the wisdom to get as far away from Oxford as possible

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT