ADVERTISEMENT

The last time CHF will have slept

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Is 2 days ago. Kelly has to go end of story. He is not like one of us getting in trouble. He represents ole miss and our football team . The friends is different . If he can't stay out of trouble for 3 days, get ready for our opponents and the press to feed on is for the next. 3-4 years. Believer they won't let up even if he lasts 2 year. It puts us in the FSU class and the whole world is pulling against them especially the press and rankings. Sorry but he has to go and now or get ready to be crucified. Recruits whose parents love us will take a large step back. Brace yourselves for that and CHF will have countless sleepless nights and derail the reconstruction of our program.

Originally posted by zreb:
Is 2 days ago. Kelly has to go end of story. He is not like one of us getting in trouble. He represents ole miss and our football team . The friends is different . If he can't stay out of trouble for 3 days, get ready for our opponents and the press to feed on is for the next. 3-4 years. Believer they won't let up even if he lasts 2 year. It puts us in the FSU class and the whole world is pulling against them especially the press and rankings. Sorry but he has to go and now or get ready to be crucified. Recruits whose parents love us will take a large step back. Brace yourselves for that and CHF will have countless sleepless nights and derail the reconstruction of our program.
Question zreb: IF Chad Kelly is such a habitual trouble maker...how is it that we never heard of him creating a problem or talking back to coaches, etc. this past year?
confused0023.r191677.gif

EMCC Coach Buddy Stephens has nothing but praise for the young man who led the school to a national championship.
Let's give Chad the 'benefit of the doubt' and see what happens on Jan. 5th (his court date).

too much is being made of the January 5th court date. it is not a trial or evidentiary hearing. don't look for much to "come out" of it.

I was in favor of summarily kicking the guy to the curb, but the lawyer in me [I'm a prosecutor] has begun to question the charges. I don't really have any concern over what happened in the club, my concern is him allegedly fighting or struggling with the police. I've worked in several different areas, small towns and larger cities, and cops generally beat the crap out of resisters and charge them with as much as they can; that didn't happen here. I predict he pays a fine for disorderly conduct and its over with.

He should be told in the strongest terms possible, however, that he is on a zero tolerance situation for his time in Oxford and it needs to be backed up no matter what the cost.

Originally posted by oxreb55:
too much is being made of the January 5th court date. it is not a trial or evidentiary hearing. don't look for much to
Well, the reason January 5th is important is that's when Coach Freeze (supposedly) will decide if Chad stays or he goes. Depending on the outcome of the hearing. But, you know that. [/B]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT