ADVERTISEMENT

there's a couple off the portal

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
I'd like to see come back. Maybe the Kiffin effect will change some minds. Kiffin doesn't seem the type to keep all the current staff or any for that matter. His father turns 80 next year so maybe he takes Tom Lukes old position rather than DC as he did at FAU. Even if i don't know RR or LK I can't imagine them together. Don't see him on anyones radar to return as HC anywhere but you'd think he might draw some interest somewhere. It should be fast and furious in Oxford the next 30 days.

Monte was a defensive analyst at FAU this year I think. That's a more likely slot for him at OM, IMO.

RR be gone.

I'd like to see come back. Maybe the Kiffin effect will change some minds. Kiffin doesn't seem the type to keep all the current staff or any for that matter. His father turns 80 next year so maybe he takes Tom Lukes old position rather than DC as he did at FAU. Even if i don't know RR or LK I can't imagine them together. Don't see him on anyones radar to return as HC anywhere but you'd think he might draw some interest somewhere. It should be fast and furious in Oxford the next 30 days.

On anyone's radar?? Bro he couldn't manage a fantasy football team to a winning record.....

Im scared to find out the answer but What exactly was Tom Luke's role on the football team??

Kinda surprising RR's not being mentioned anywhere that I've seen. He doesn't have halitosis does he? He may have done himself harm in coming but his bank acct better in leaving. I think Tom's role was to have lunch with Matt, pace the sidelines and cash his check.

His role was to be a prestigious person who was paid to do nothing. His hiring was a prime example of a political appointment.

He should be ashamed for bilking the University especially when his son was being way overpaid. Low character imho.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT