ADVERTISEMENT

Thought about the Possibility of Siskey returning

Nov 25, 2017
Is it good or bad for the program? Will he bolt again if success is in his corner? What are you guys thoughts on this?

There is so much turnover with assistants across the sport it really doesn't matter. Now if he ends up back at Bama with binoculars in 2 or 3 years whoever is responsible for bringing him back may need to kick rocks.

There is so much turnover with assistants across the sport it really doesn't matter. Now if he ends up back at Bama with binoculars in 2 or 3 years whoever is responsible for bringing him back may need to kick rocks.

That was exactly my thought. If we beat them again and Nick come calling again

Is it good or bad for the program? Will he bolt again if success is in his corner? What are you guys thoughts on this?
I don't care what lame excuse he gave for his behavior in the booth that night. He is not to be trusted. In fact he should be tar and feathered as soon as he stepped into Oxford. What the hell were they thinking bringing his treacherous azz back is beyond me. He dug his own grave now we should of left his rotting corpse in it.
Ranch, do you have any information that would shed light onto what appears to be a decision that makes even less sense than the Cajun Cookie Monster hire?

I don't care what lame excuse he gave for his behavior in the booth that night. He is not to be trusted. In fact he should be tar and feathered as soon as he stepped into Oxford. What the hell were they thinking bringing his treacherous azz back is beyond me. He dug his own grave now we should of left his rotting corpse in it.
Ranch, do you have any information that would shed light onto what appears to be a decision that makes even less sense than the Cajun Cookie Monster hire?
When your boss gives you an order you comply or quit.

Siskey is an up and comer. Very good guy with a good future as an offensive coach. Saban is the one who ordered the code red. If he moves on, so what? Coaches have to eat too.

Siskey is an up and comer. Very good guy with a good future as an offensive coach. Saban is the one who ordered the code red. If he moves on, so what? Coaches have to eat too.
What kills me is even the announcer on the game broadcast pointed it out and Saban still gets a free pass. Just how crooked is that SOB? The NCAA is a throughly corrupt institution!

I can definitely understand the frustration but there should be limitations on things like that. Selling your soul for one season and a wad of cash is unbelievable. If he is as good as advertised, where is his permanent position with the staff. There’s no way in hell im leaving a Bama job that pays increases of 1 mil dollars every time we win a national title vs a South Alabama team. Guys wake up and smell the coffee. He did what everyone is suspecting him of and that is cheating. Giving Bama the upper hand. Obviously if feeding his family was a concern, he’d stick in one spot.

I can definitely understand the frustration but there should be limitations on things like that. Selling your soul for one season and a wad of cash is unbelievable. If he is as good as advertised, where is his permanent position with the staff. There’s no way in hell im leaving a Bama job that pays increases of 1 mil dollars every time we win a national title vs a South Alabama team. Guys wake up and smell the coffee. He did what everyone is suspecting him of and that is cheating. Giving Bama the upper hand. Obviously if feeding his family was a concern, he’d stick in one spot.
A coach on the Bama staff told me every single coach wants out and is waiting for the right opportunity. Saban treats everyone like crap.

What kills me is even the announcer on the game broadcast pointed it out and Saban still gets a free pass. Just how crooked is that SOB? The NCAA is a throughly corrupt institution!
Saban taught over 100 players that winning trumps integrity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT