ADVERTISEMENT

Tunica to Oxford Shuttle Service?

Aug 9, 2004
Hey guys, Carolina fan here coming to the game in November. I am staying in Tunica at the Gold Strike and was wondering if they or any place in Tunica offers a shuttle/transportation service to and from Oxford for the game?

If not, any other suggestions? I will have a rental car so that is an option, just trying to avoid that and i'm sure an Uber that distance, especially on game day wont be the cheapest, but an option nonetheless. Thanks for any suggestions you can offer

Hey guys, Carolina fan here coming to the game in November. I am staying in Tunica at the Gold Strike and was wondering if they or any place in Tunica offers a shuttle/transportation service to and from Oxford for the game?

If not, any other suggestions? I will have a rental car so that is an option, just trying to avoid that and i'm sure an Uber that distance, especially on game day wont be the cheapest, but an option nonetheless. Thanks for any suggestions you can offer
Maybe you already know.....

But if you use your car, you will need a pass to get on campus. But if you park somewhere in town, there are shuttles to the grove area

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT