ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome AD Carter

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
He knows the situation. He's lined up Purdue and Conn. He can't win the games but hopefully steer the program better than most recently.

He knows the situation. He's lined up Purdue and Conn. He can't win the games but hopefully steer the program better than most recently.
I guess no one else would take the job....Matt Luke redux

Well, no, not with the flag, the hurtful statues, Dixie, Rebels, and uncaring southern sympathizers.

those southern sympathizers are gone......along with their season tickets and donations.....

there is not much left now but empty seats, reduced donations. slashed budgets and second rate coaches and A D s.......and another year of falling enrollment....

Flagship my ass.......

The football fever could be losing some of it's heat too. It IS a heluvalot more convenient to watch it on the tube. Beer's under $8 too.

Reactions: Fishing123
The football fever could be losing some of it's heat too. It IS a heluvalot more convenient to watch it on the tube. Beer's under $8 too.

It's always been more convenient but if you are winning people will pay stupid money for shit.

Hell I just paid $33 for two beers at the Astros game during the playoffs. And loved it.

I like the hell out of beer but 33 for 2 wouldn't catch my attention. That's 2 cases of pbr for cringe out loud.

It's always been more convenient but if you are winning people will pay stupid money for shit.

Hell I just paid $33 for two beers at the Astros game during the playoffs. And loved it.
Which series did you go to? We went to the first two against Tampa....

I like the hell out of beer but 33 for 2 wouldn't catch my attention. That's 2 cases of pbr for cringe out loud.

Believe me I couldn't believe it but when in Rome do what the Roman's do I guess.

They were huge beers but not worth that price. And the bad thing is only one was for me. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT