ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Trolls!

HightowerReb

Special Teams Stud
Aug 10, 2005
I know that you are going to show up in mass. Any time Ole Miss has a bad day you have nothing better to do than talk smack. Don't worry, your team will have a bad day as well. The difference (even if I know what team you claim) is you are not worth my time to visit your board to waste my breath. I guess Ole Miss is kinda special that we have so many opposing fans that wish us to do poorly. Did we beat your team and therefore make your team look bad by stinking up the place today?

I see the Clempson trolls are still butt hurt about Nkracken. They keep showing up here to tell all by their presence the soreness is still there.

That's a part of sports. Trolls gonna troll, it happens everywhere. Thanks for the shoutout though.

TCU is just damn good...anybody else would have lost to them today..I think they are the best team in the country and thought so when the FF was official..they should be in OSU's spot...but they do not draw like the Buckeyes

What is disappointing is not the loss but the total domination. Ole Miss didn't look like a team from the SEC!

Dude Arkansas hasn't exactly set the bar for SEC football the past two years. I'll admit that's about the worst ass beating I have ever seen Ole Miss take in years and years of watching them but I'm not sure you're one that needs to point it out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT