ADVERTISEMENT

Well we could be Mich

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
How do you think the fans are doing up there? They are SUPPOSE to be winners as opposed to us. Not wishing them too much ill will but never any good.

Reactions: Fishing123
How do you think the fans are doing up there? They are SUPPOSE to be winners as opposed to us. Not wishing them too much ill will but never any good.
Michigan is a big time, major program.......ole miss is not....

Michigan may have a down season........but the stadium will be full every Saturday and they will win eight games....

If ole miss ever wins eight games again, there will be a parade down Jackson avenue.....but the stadium will still be half empty, even with dollar hot dogs...

Reactions: Fishing123
Michigan may have a down season........but the stadium will be full every Saturday and they will win eight games....

If ole miss ever wins eight games again, there will be a parade down Jackson avenue.....but the stadium will still be half empty, even with dollar hot dogs...
All jokes aside, winning takes care of almost anything. I remember playing LSUx for the right to go to Atlanta. Tickets to the Vaught were climbing above $1,500. Sad that by the time we play NewMexico state tickets will be going for $5. It wasn’t that long ago the ticket office was selling standing room only tickets where you didn’t actually have a seat.

One more old joke about Vandy (now us) when a big alum called the head coach the wed before homecoming game and said."hey coach I need 4 tickets to the game saturday, can you help"? Coach say's "sure". The guy says " I guess they're end zones? coach says no, "on the 50". Guy says "GREAT what time does the game start"? Coach says " what time would you like it to"?

All jokes aside, winning takes care of almost anything. I remember playing LSUx for the right to go to Atlanta. Tickets to the Vaught were climbing above $1,500. Sad that by the time we play NewMexico state tickets will be going for $5. It wasn’t that long ago the ticket office was selling standing room only tickets where you didn’t actually have a seat.
Agreed...for the most part...

But not all the empty seats and reduced donations are tied to losing........we are used to losing......a lot of folks have been driven away by choices made by the children running the university........

Reasonable people can disagree on the wisdom of those choices......but money talks.....and money walks....

The recent athletic budget cuts are just the beginning.....there will be more.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT