ADVERTISEMENT

What is the thinking behind Wallace?

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
We lose 3 ol to graduation and one likely to nfl next year. I'm not questioning Wallace' ability but he'd make 5 gone. He couldn't learn our system if we have one. Should we not try to sign and bring up a "newbie"? We need some 4-5 year exp guys to make something for Corral & co.

We lose 3 ol to graduation and one likely to nfl next year. I'm not questioning Wallace' ability but he'd make 5 gone. He couldn't learn our system if we have one. Should we not try to sign and bring up a "newbie"? We need some 4-5 year exp guys to make something for Corral & co.
Does he have a redshirt available?

Ha! I don't see putting a scollie on a guy to learn our system for 1 year and be gone if a quality kid is avail to put in to training. But I;m not a coach other than armchair all-American.

Ha! I don't see putting a scollie on a guy to learn our system for 1 year and be gone if a quality kid is avail to put in to training. But I;m not a coach other than armchair all-American.
I’m sure he would be injury insurance. No use signing a body there that you don’t think will produce for 2 or 3 years. Losing Defore hurt.

We better find some magic for the OL asap or we'll be in worse shape than the D ever was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT