ADVERTISEMENT

Where do I begin .....

Sep 21, 2019
Fire Matt Luke he is clueless!! Deer in the headlights again. Undisciplined poorly coached team.
This team could have been and should be 5-1 with any kind of coaching.

These 2 announcers are complete IDIOTS!! Bryant did quit on Clemson is all they have talked about all night. WHO Cares!! He was beat out and tucked his tail between his legs and quit Clemson. They are making this guy out to be some hero.
We have made every QB we faced this year look like a Heisman Trophy winner!!

Rich Rod wants to do something. Get Corral in at QB and bring Plumlee in the backfield. They would have so many options with both them guys in the game.

Who I feel bad for is players like Benito Jones who came back when they could have left.

Agree on all counts. We are making mental mistakes no one else makes this far along in the season. I will not call out any player, but our secondary continues to look completely lost!

I have been cutting Luke some slack because.....

he was willing to take over this debacle when no one else.....particularly those with any sense......would

he has a lot of poor players....

but , I must agree with some of your observations.....there are too many fundamental mistakes......things that should not happen in high school.......let alone this level.....

still.....it’s going to be tough to get an established top coach to come to Oxford......empty seats, slashed budgets.....turmoil on campus......a top guy will have choices......who needs the issues ole miss presents,,,,,

And even if someone was willing........would the children sign off on him.....they seem to be running things the last few years in Oxford...

Hopefully this Chancellor will run the trouble makers off. Quite sick and tired of their dimwitted ideas.

Well we will see.....

does he want to run a business.....or a daycare?

I have no idea but he has the job and rather than guess, let's see what happens.

Fire Matt Luke he is clueless!! Deer in the headlights again. Undisciplined poorly coached team.

These 2 announcers are complete IDIOTS!! Bryant did quit on Clemson is all they have talked about all night. WHO Cares!! He was beat out and tucked his tail between his legs and quit Clemson. They are making this guy out to be some hero.

Rich Rod wants to do something. Get Corral in at QB and bring Plumlee in the backfield. They would have so many options with both them guys in the game.

Who I feel bad for is players like Benito Jones who came back when they could have left.
Benito made a critical mistake being off side when we ha them on the1 yd line. That was very costly a couple plays later,I can't imagine the pros liking that too much. He needed to come back to work on his game like so many others.

If we act soon enough I think we can get the coach from UAB. He has experience of rebuilding in a major way.

Coach O couldn't beat a shitty Vandy team while he was here... He was literally run out of town...

Now He has one of the best teams in the country...

THAT tells you something is wrong in OXFORD with OUR shit...

Since Luke was given the job for doing nothing to earn it other than his daddy being connected with the good ole boy network....

Our 6'3 to 6'5 WR's have now turn into 5'9 to 6'1 WR's.
Our gun slinging QB's have now turn into running and read option QB's with the occasional down field pass...
Our landshark defense has turned into every other teams career high game when they play us...

Coach O couldn't beat a shitty Vandy team while he was here... He was literally run out of town...

Since Luke was given the job for doing nothing to earn it other than his daddy being connected with the good ole boy network....

Our gun slinging QB's have now turn into running and read option QB's with the occasional down field pass...
Our landshark defense has turned into every other teams career high game when they play us...

Coach O wised up!!! He realized he wasnt a HC, so he brought in top assistants and quit calling the shots. He's still the best recruiter out there. Luke tried the same with 2 expired assistants but his stuff isn't working and I cannot imagine him sitting in a tpp recruits home. The bigger problem in the the Lyceum building.

L s u prioritizes the program

ole miss prioritizes the children.....I guess they should......the children are running the U

pete Boone. Ross bjork......Ed Jones ....Vitter....who ever the temporary guy is now.......

these are the guys who have been in charge....is it any wonder the program and university are in trouble....

ole miss is very good at taking down state flags and statues....

taking down bama or l s u...........? Not a chance

Benito made a critical mistake being off side when we ha them on the1 yd line. That was very costly a couple plays later,I can't imagine the pros liking that too much. He needed to come back to work on his game like so many others.
The pro's will not blink an eye at that offsides. You are as wrong on this as you were on John Jerry being drafted in the first round lol.

The pro's will not blink an eye at that offsides. You are as wrong on this as you were on John Jerry being drafted in the first round lol.
If you ever become proficient at reading comprehension, look me up.

If Kelly Bryant chooses Ole Miss instead of Missouri, would you be saying the same thing? Kelly is a very bright, intelligent young man who loves the game of football. He simply wants to play and Mizzou provided that opportunity for him.

I will also add that the future is very bright for Ole Miss with the double headed monster you have for QB's. I am very thankful we played you this year and not 1 or 2 years down the road. Those young men will continue to develop and get better.

If Kelly Bryant chooses Ole Miss instead of Missouri, would you be saying the same thing? Kelly is a very bright, intelligent young man who loves the game of football. He simply wants to play and Mizzou provided that opportunity for him.

I will also add that the future is very bright for Ole Miss with the double headed monster you have for QB's. I am very thankful we played you this year and not 1 or 2 years down the road. Those young men will continue to develop and get better.

Kelly Bryant ain't shit. Weak arm. He is an average college QB at best because of his legs. He will never sniff the NFL.

If he was on Olemiss we would still have 2 wins ....and still suck.

you guys can argue the merits of mr. bryant

but he had enough sense not to come to oxford

With Luke as HC of Ole Miss football, nothing will change. It may get better with some break even seasons, but realistic fans cannot expect to see high level, championship caliber performances coached by Matt Luke. He was not a successful position coach, so why would anyone think he could be a successful head coach? Luke circled the wagons and used political influence to get his dream job. Now Ole Miss fans are paying the price by watching this mediocre debacle unfold. With three Lukes on the payroll having solid political influence, this is nothing short of a modern day version of the Kinard fiasco at Ole Miss.

With Luke as HC of Ole Miss football, nothing will change. It may get better with some break even seasons, but realistic fans cannot expect to see high level, championship caliber performances coached by Matt Luke. He was not a successful position coach, so why would anyone think he could be a successful head coach? Luke circled the wagons and used political influence to get his dream job. Now Ole Miss fans are paying the price by watching this mediocre debacle unfold. With three Lukes on the payroll having solid political influence, this is nothing short of a modern day version of the Kinard fiasco at Ole Miss.
His dream job will be his nightmare If he doesn’t turn this thing around. He will be rich, but he will not be able to continue to live in Oxford since everyone will blame him for the football shortcomings under his watch.

His dream job will be his nightmare If he doesn’t turn this thing around. He will be rich, but he will not be able to continue to live in Oxford since everyone will blame him for the football shortcomings under his watch.
those who blame luke for the failure are naive or just clueless......he is the coach, and he bears some of the responsibility....but the problems at ole miss go way beyond the sidelines........it starts with long time pathetic leadership in the lyceum and in the A D office......boone, bjork, jones, vitter, the temp guy, and their henchmen have failed, and failed again........luke ...not a great coach to be sure.....inherited the titanic

you want a new coach??....better clear it with the children running the U

those who blame luke for the failure are naive or just clueless......he is the coach, and he bears some of the responsibility....but the problems at ole miss go way beyond the sidelines........it starts with long time pathetic leadership in the lyceum and in the A D office......boone, bjork, jones, vitter, the temp guy, and their henchmen have failed, and failed again........luke ...not a great coach to be sure.....inherited the titanic

pretty much sums it up. The Rebel Nation is calling out those with negative views. Well they're not negative, they're just the facts which happen to be more bad than good.. FACE IT!

Kelly Bryant ain't shit. Weak arm. He is an average college QB at best because of his legs. He will never sniff the NFL.

If he was on Olemiss we would still have 2 wins ....and still suck.
I am quite thankful that KB is leading my team and we are 5-1. Whether he gets to the NFL may be a different story. He is a great leader and hopefully we have more fun times ahead with him. Best of luck to Ole Miss the rest of the way.

I didn’t say it was completely fair to Luke (though he is an easy target). Archie has shot down rumors time and time again about him as a HC candidate at Ole Miss because he is smart enough to know in all likelihood it would eventually damage his report within the Ole Miss family.

I didn’t say it was completely fair to Luke (though he is an easy target). Archie has shot down rumors time and time again about him as a HC candidate at Ole Miss because he is smart enough to know in all likelihood it would eventually damage his report within the Ole Miss family.
Archie is smart enough to stay out of it. It's a no win situation and he certainly isn't needing any job. I think he's football hit are taking a toll on him physically too.

If you’re going to post “facts” at least post accurate facts. That Vandy team was good and had a future NFL starting QB. Orgeron had Cuts recruits from three straight bad recruiting classes. Outside of Willis Orgeron had to rebuild the team from scratch. He left Nutt 12 NFL players plus Jevan Snead and Shay Hodge. There were a lot of problems Orgeron had to deal with that were Pete Boone’s doings like a really bad academic support program. O failed but it wasn’t all hid fault.

Reactions: HightowerReb
t
If you’re going to post “facts” at least post accurate facts. That Vandy team was good and had a future NFL starting QB. Orgeron had Cuts recruits from three straight bad recruiting classes. Outside of Willis Orgeron had to rebuild the team from scratch. He left Nutt 12 NFL players plus Jevan Snead and Shay Hodge. There were a lot of problems Orgeron had to deal with that were Pete Boone’s doings like a really bad academic support program. O failed but it wasn’t all hid fault.
he damage boone did to ole miss athletics can not be overstated

Reactions: ranchreb
CEO had a lot of growing up to do as a head coach but that development was greatly hampered by Penny Pinching Pete. Under a half way decent AD that didn’t dictate who he could and couldn’t hire he would have eventually been ok. We fired the HC when we should have fired the AD.

Oh you want to talk facts?? Ok

3 sec wins in 3 season

And led us to the first winless (conference) season since 1982.

That lazy ass towel boy should have built a winning program around Eli with quality players lining up to be Rebels. He put us on the slide. CHF almost righted the ship but for his personal failings. We are in the abyss.

That lazy ass towel boy should have built a winning program around Eli with quality players lining up to be Rebels. He put us on the slide. CHF almost righted the ship but for his personal failings. We are in the abyss.

Hopefully we can pull Arch to Ole Miss and get off our ass to get him some help before his senior year at Olemiss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT