ADVERTISEMENT

Where was the outrage for Crappernick

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
when he and his fellow asshole disrespected the American Flag? I'm fed up, you might guess, with this derogatory OM bashing that the media FINEBOMB and associates along with other national media dipshits, who act like Moore's sophomoric stunt deserves this much criticism. BULLSHIT! He disrespected the Bullfrogs, which I do daily, and in dong so embarrassed himself, teammates coaches, the university, yada yada had, BUT FOLKS, IT WAS A DUMB STUNT WITH NO MALICE INTENDED. Crappernick has malice hatred and contempt for our system and 'Merica? Where's the contempt for that sllmeball?( Oh pardon me if I've said something not pc) **** that son of a bitch to pieces. Moore can go run the stadium steps every day for the next month and would likely volunteer as I imagine remorse. Crappernick, not so much, just more,"what about me being persecuted like all blacks". Gimmie a friggin' break here children!

I don't really remember there being that much "to do" when D.K. Metcalf did it a couple of years ago.....

Reactions: Fishing123
It was funny then. I think the fight last year revved up the penalty emphasis and focus on the animosity. I don't think that's was really any worse than them mocking our fins up signal when their D makes a big play agains us. The fins and shark need to go in the garbage btw.

Reactions: Fishing123
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT