ADVERTISEMENT

2 more defections from '18

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
and zero new commits. Honestly why should any kid commit or any coach stay? If Luke wins all his games and we have no '18 class (and wasn't much in '17) we will decimated at graduation and we won't win a game in 18. These are the facts I fear. We need a new HC from the outside who has a contract and a successful coaching record. Archie, we need a hand here.

and zero new commits. Honestly why should any kid commit or any coach stay? If Luke wins all his games and we have no '18 class (and wasn't much in '17) we will decimated at graduation and we won't win a game in 18. These are the facts I fear. We need a new HC from the outside who has a contract and a successful coaching record. Archie, we need a hand here.
This post is both stupid and out of touch with reality. We are starting very few seniors. Last years class addressed needs. We will have a class this year but won't be great. Winning this year will help with a lot of attrition. Don't start worrying about the sky falling until our 2019 class is shite.

a de-commit is no more binding than a verbal commit

if.....and granted a big if.....the sanctions are not much worse than what is already self imposed that will help

I think the U needs to move quickly on the new coach...very early december.....with some certainty around the program and two months until signing day, the class might be alright

this is a best case scenario

I cant blame these kids for backing off with so much unsettled

Reactions: LSUwiggz
a de-commit is no more binding than a verbal commit

if.....and granted a big if.....the sanctions are not much worse than what is already self imposed that will help

I think the U needs to move quickly on the new coach...very early december.....with some certainty around the program and two months until signing day, the class might be alright

this is a best case scenario

I cant blame these kids for backing off with so much unsettled

And no decent coach would even sniff Ole Miss for the very same reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT