ADVERTISEMENT

5 Texas A&M tix for sale - Sold.

memreb15

Second Team QB
Gold Member
May 22, 2012
Rather sell here before posting on seat geek. 11am kick killed us w kids sports.

80? Looks like 90plus on seat geek for same section. It is row 44 which is last row of middle section so east getting in and out of seats without dealing with other people.

80? Looks like 90plus on seat geek for same section. It is row 44 which is last row of middle section so east getting in and out of seats without dealing with other people.
If he wants three…
I would be interested in the last 2

@RebelliousLawyer you good w these? I’m good splitting them with y’all two.
Hey sorry been busy with church and baseball. After talking with my wife she doesn’t want to spend that much (it’s a great deal and if we hadn’t gone to Disney this month I’d be all over it). So I’ll have to bow out.

If RebelliousLawyer is not interested in 3 tickets, I am.

I just sent you a text to tell you that my daughter, granddaughter and her boyfriend cannot make the game this weekend. I may still need one if my daughter-in-law here in Oxford will not have to work this Saturday, but sell them if you can.

Last edited:
I'll take all 5 if they're not sold. This is the one game I'm taking the whole family. I hate paying the fees to the ticket marketplace sites. I'd much rather all the money go in the seller's pocket.

Ha. I just sent you a message. Should see it in the little message box top right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT