ADVERTISEMENT

6 Peach bowl tix for sale

Section 115 Row 33 for $175 a piece you can reach me at 9033192714 if you’re interested
Scammer do not buy from this guy. Keeps changing his screen name and ticket selection. Posting on On3 with some other BS story and tix. Looks like he deleted that posting. This site doesn’t allow deletes so will be interesting of the change or not.

This is so stupid of you thinking everyone who post here is here to scam
Scammer do not buy from this guy. Keeps changing his screen name and ticket selection. Posting on On3 with some other BS story and tix. Looks like he deleted that posting. This site doesn’t allow deletes so will be interesting of the change or not.

I have join long ago and it’s been a while I post on here which is why it shows yesterday cos I haven’t been on here long ago so stop all of this nonsense if you ain’t buying let others buy
You literally joined this morning lol. You are not a Rebel and at best a scalper. Prove me wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: Political_Commenter
So I see you are selling tickets to the Citrus Bowl as well on the Tennessee site. You got a side biz of selling tickets to bowl games?

Also par25501 was a scammer. I think you are the same person with similar numbers. Damn you are a lazy criminal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT