ADVERTISEMENT

A big number of

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Highly rated recruits have dropped off our radar. Still plenty to finish the class in great form but some biggies are opting out. Speaking of, whatever happened with that Nattie guy from a CC? He kinda got quiet. Anyway, guess we're about 30 away from Meet The Rebel Day. H T!

Highly rated recruits have dropped off our radar. Still plenty to finish the class in great form but some biggies are opting out. Speaking of, whatever happened with that Nattie guy from a CC? He kinda got quiet. Anyway, guess we're about 30 away from Meet The Rebel Day. H T!

According to who? I know you post on this board a lot, so you must follow Ole Miss pretty regularly. But this statement shows you are clueless when it comes to recruiting. If what you read on these boards and site are the basis for your comments you obviously have not paid much attention to Freeze's recruiting the past few years.

Ok whatever you say. Today's yahoo headlines and the CL make me think these recruits smell probation. I dearly hope that's wrong but it looks correct for the moment. The mother living in Oxford with the good for nothing stepfather. I suppose he moved his lucrative business to Oxford from FL. All pointing bad!

Ok whatever you say. Today's yahoo headlines and the CL make me think these recruits smell probation. I dearly hope that's wrong but it looks correct for the moment. The mother living in Oxford with the good for nothing stepfather. I suppose he moved his lucrative business to Oxford from FL. All pointing bad!

Laremy Tunsil took an alleged ride with an agent and you believe the program is on the threshold of probation? That sounds reasonable to you? You filled in a lot of blanks with a lot of speculation.

Reactions: Fishing123
But on Thursday, Miller alleged to The Clarion-Ledger that in addition to the contact made by agents he is aware of violations that occurred during Tunsil's recruitment as well, including claims of falsified academic records and gifts made by the university.

Miller also alleges that the agents have provided Tunsil with other benefits outside of transportation, including gifts of cash, clothes, help with car insurance payments and more...........nothing 'bout a re there my little rebal buddy

k....I see it now....that little "transportation" word is hard to pick out among, cash, clothes, insurance payments, gifts by university, and academic fraud.

But on Thursday, Miller alleged to The Clarion-Ledger that in addition to the contact made by agents he is aware of violations that occurred during Tunsil's recruitment as well, including claims of falsified academic records and gifts made by the university.

Miller also alleges that the agents have provided Tunsil with other benefits outside of transportation, including gifts of cash, clothes, help with car insurance payments and more...........nothing 'bout a re there my little rebal buddy

Yeah...Unsubstantiated retaliatory allegations. Good luck. Keep fishing, Lisa.

The trolls are alive and well on the free board. I have just one question. When do the really smart trolls post? So far, these are weak at best.

Z not going to beat up on you...you seem to be a good fan,and you have been around a good while.....long enough that you should know not to put much stock in anything that the Clarion Liar puts out. I have no idea what happened, maybe Tunsil and Ole Miss are guilty as hell......but I choose to wait until a credible source provides reliable information

Reactions: Al_Reb
The just report what they see or hear with bias against us but uncertainty exists and it put the pause on recruiting at least from the commitment angle . I would hope it will pass quickly but hope as we know along with a dollar will get you in the bus . I want practice to begin with this laid to rest.

Man, i wish all these high rated recruits would stop jumping all the ship.....if we could land some 4 star OL or something it would mean hings are turning around.

one angry man's words
not always true

one angry man's words
not always true
That's quite a sentence. "Miller" "alleges". "Clarion Ledger---aka Clarion Liar"

Disgruntled step father previously charged with domestic violence. Alleges. Accusations without any credible evidence. Clarion ledger. Left wing rag notorious for an anti ole miss editorial policy

Forgive me, but I will need a little more

After the commitments of the week of July 20, you might want to delete this post or get a new radar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT