ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama fans trolling Ole Miss about cheating

And it would seem you don't say it enough, right up there with 'I apologize'... you know, for say, running off at the mouth and resorting to name-calling when you clearly didn't have a clue what the hell you were talking about...
The king of running off at the mouth accusing someone of running off at the mouth.

And it would seem you don't say it enough, right up there with 'I apologize'... you know, for say, running off at the mouth and resorting to name-calling when you clearly didn't have a clue what the hell you were talking about...
The king of running off at the mouth accusing someone of running off at the mouth.

To be clear, I was referring to irregularities as pertains to recruiting. Laremy Tunsil to OM is a HUGE red flag. Others include Laquon Tredwell and Greg Little.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...emy-tunsil-text-messages-checking-alterations

"Ole Miss officials have determined that a text message conversation published to Miami Dolphins rookie Laremy Tunsil's Instagram account during the NFL draft did happen last year, sources told ESPN's Outside the Lines, but the school is still looking into whether the messages were altered before they were published.

In the conversations, which supposedly occurred in February and April 2015, Tunsil asked Ole Miss assistant athletic director John Miller for money to pay rent and his mother's $305 utility bill. Miller responds to Tunsil's request by replying, "See Barney next week," an apparent reference to Ole Miss assistant athletic director for high school and junior college relations Barney Farrar.

Farrar told ESPN's Joe Schad last month that he has not given Tunsil money and that Tunsil did not ask him for money. According to Farrar's Ole Miss biography, he "plays a vital role in recruiting, which has helped Ole Miss land three straight top-15 signing classes."

You're welcome.

From your own link, show me where money was conveyed. "See Barney" is not proof any money ever given to anyone. It's your reading comprehension that is in question.

To be clear, I was referring to irregularities as pertains to recruiting. Laremy Tunsil to OM is a HUGE red flag. Others include Laquon Tredwell and Greg Little.

Because only "blue bloods" could ever sign a 5* player, right? Houston signed a 5* DT in '16. Maryland has a 5* DE commit for '17. Huge red flags. You better call the NCAA.

Not saying anything illegal happened, saying it is hugely irregular for players who can sign anywhere to all end up at the same out-of-state school. Especially when that school has been a bottom feeder for over 50 years

From your own link, show me where money was conveyed. "See Barney" is not proof any money ever given to anyone. It's your reading comprehension that is in question.

Did you miss in that same link where Ole Miss admitted the texts were real? That's where money was conveyed.

More proof - http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/4/28/11533946/laremy-tunsil-ncaa-instagram-texts-coach

Here's where he says "I thought we all agreed on an amt" (there's your proof). And he further adds "that number keeps changing".

And the smoking gun, Tunsil was asked point-blank if there was an exchange of money between him and Ole Miss and he responded: "I'd have to say yeah."

Now you understand why we are saying Ole Miss is going to get hammered...

Because only "blue bloods" could ever sign a 5* player, right? Houston signed a 5* DT in '16. Maryland has a 5* DE commit for '17. Huge red flags. You better call the NCAA.

You're talking about 1 5-star. Ole Miss signed FIVE in just TWO classes in 2013 and 2016.

You're talking about 1 5-star. Ole Miss signed FIVE in just TWO classes in 2013 and 2016.

OMG! 5 in 2 classes over 5 recruiting cycles?! Oh, the horror! And you're counting Tony Conner who lives about 25 miles from campus? Robert Nkemdiche who's brother was already on the Ole Miss roster? Treadwell who had a HS friend and team mate on the Ole Miss roster?

MS STake signed a 5* in '16. Better call the NCAA.

Did you miss in that same link where Ole Miss admitted the texts were real? That's where money was conveyed.

More proof - http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/4/28/11533946/laremy-tunsil-ncaa-instagram-texts-coach

Here's where he says "I thought we all agreed on an amt" (there's your proof). And he further adds "that number keeps changing".

And the smoking gun, Tunsil was asked point-blank if there was an exchange of money between him and Ole Miss and he responded: "I'd have to say yeah."

Now you understand why we are saying Ole Miss is going to get hammered...

More proof? It's the same info. Nothing new. Seeing Barney is not an offense. Show me where money was conveyed from one party to the other. People say they are going to do things all the time and then never actually do them. You have nothing.

More proof? It's the same info. Nothing new. Seeing Barney is not an offense. Show me where money was conveyed from one party to the other. People say they are going to do things all the time and then never actually do them. You have nothing.

Laremy Tunsil admitted he received money from Ole Miss.

Ole Miss admitted that the texts that detail how he would be paid were real.

So you're now saying both lied. LMAO! That explains why you are about to go on NCAA probation.

Laremy Tunsil admitted he received money from Ole Miss.

Ole Miss admitted that the texts that detail how he would be paid were real.

So you're now saying both lied. LMAO! That explains why you are about to go on NCAA probation.

You still haven't shown a conveyance of money from one to the other, so you can "LMAO!" until your little heart is content. You certainly haven't had much to "LMAO!" when you your team plays Ole Miss.

Last edited:
You still haven't shown a conveyance of money from one to the other, so you can "LMAO!" until your little heart is content. You certainly haven't had much to "LMAO!" when you your team plays Ole Miss.

You are confused: I'm not trying to prove to you that Ole Miss paid players, I might as well be trying to convince you that Ole Miss cheated in the first place.

Tunsil said he was paid, Ole Miss agreed that his claims were real. That's all the proof any sane person needs that Ole Miss paid players.

You need more, but that's your problem. The NCAA hammer will drop on Oxford either way.

You are confused: I'm not trying to prove to you that Ole Miss paid players, I might as well be trying to convince you that Ole Miss cheated in the first place.

Tunsil said he was paid, Ole Miss agreed that his claims were real. That's all the proof any sane person needs that Ole Miss paid players.

You need more, but that's your problem. The NCAA hammer will drop on Oxford either way.

Your problem is your team can't beat Ole Miss on the field without help from the NCAA. And the NCAA isn't going to give you what are expecting.

Your problem is your team can't beat Ole Miss on the field without help from the NCAA. And the NCAA isn't going to give you what are expecting.

The NCAA isn't 'helping' anyone, they are punishing Ole Miss for cheating.

Don't cheat and you won't get punished. Pretty simple.

Nah...Much ado about nothing. Ole Miss will lose a few schollies over 3 or so years. Bowl bans, not happening. Won't help your team beat Ole Miss.

A few? They've already offered 11 lost and they still have to tack on more for Tunsil getting paid, and that's the worst charge. So they will likely offer up 15 or more and hope the NCAA takes it.

And of course they will not. Bowl bans are the least of your worries, you better hope the program itself isn't banned.

A few? They've already offered 11 lost and they still have to tack on more for Tunsil getting paid, and that's the worst charge. So they will likely offer up 15 or more and hope the NCAA takes it.

And of course they will not. Bowl bans are the least of your worries, you better hope the program itself isn't banned.

No proof of any money changing hands. Few schollies. That's all.

Does this board have mods? If it does, the mods on this site have the most tolerance I have ever seen for rival fans trolling this board. The bammer and LSU boards wouldn't be nearly so tolerant of rival fans trolling their board the way some of their fans seem to be doing here

Does this board have mods? If it does, the mods on this site have the most tolerance I have ever seen for rival fans trolling this board. The bammer and LSU boards wouldn't be nearly so tolerant of rival fans trolling their board the way some of their fans seem to be doing here

Welcome to the "wild west" of message boards where trolling and flaming is acceptable.

Last edited:
What the hell are you referring to Bozo?

Not saying anything illegal happened, saying it is hugely irregular for players who can sign anywhere to all end up at the same out-of-state school. Especially when that school has been a bottom feeder for over 50 years
No, it's not strange if you understand the background of those players. Example, RN had brother at Ole Miss. Tunsil had a connection with one of the Coaches. Kiffen I think. Treadwell had a friend at Ole Miss signed the year before. Some coaches are just good recruiter and Freeze is a damn good recruiter. There's 0 evidence he's ever bought a player or paid to influence a player. I wonder how many SEC schools could hold up as well to s 4 year NCAA investigation? Not likely many .

Folks here don't wallow in their estrogen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT