ADVERTISEMENT

Bad coaching prevails

How were we ever led to believe we had a defense? Why have we been trying to run other thN a Kelly option? Is this our first day on earth?

I'm sure our new "vice chancellor of athletics" will straighten this out.......yeah, right

Bad coaching? Or the fact that we have one linebacker (Gates) and the overwhelming majority of our DB's are freshmen. My criticism is in the (lack of) recruiting at linebacker for the last 5 years.

And who is in charge of recruiting? The coach you are giving a pass LMAO!

Bad coaching? Or the fact that we have one linebacker (Gates) and the overwhelming majority of our DB's are freshmen. My criticism is in the (lack of) recruiting at linebacker for the last 5 years.
Frankly we didn't play to our tAlent level last year. We have a few d players in the secondary who are short falling in a big way. WE can do better.

Reactions: Beatlesreb
Frankly we didn't play to our tAlent level last year. We have a few d players in the secondary who are short falling in a big way. WE can do better.

Three of our DB's (Jones, Anderson, Hartsfield) were playing high school ball this time last year. The SEC is no place to have that many frosh on the field at the same time.

Poor little pissant blindside, always scared. LMAO!

No one is scared of a bottomfeeder program and they certainly aren't scared of unemployed bottomfeeder fans. That's why billy and I are the only people here that don't have you on Ignore LMAO!

Months ago I told you all this was coming. You should have listened to your daddy. LMAO!

No one is scared of a bottomfeeder program and they certainly aren't scared of unemployed bottomfeeder fans. That's why billy and I are the only people here that don't have you on Ignore LMAO!

Months ago I told you all this was coming. You should have listened to your daddy. LMAO!

both pissant billy and pissant blindside don't have me on "ignore" because both pissants are one and the same scared pissant. LMAO!

LSU has the better team. Ole Miss had the better team last year. Graduation and early entry into the NFL has that effect. Next year LSU loses the most players. Only Bama reloads every year. The rest of the SEC feels the effect of graduation and early entry into the NFL.

LSU has the better team. Ole Miss had the better team last year. Graduation and early entry into the NFL has that effect. Next year LSU loses the most players. Only Bama reloads every year. The rest of the SEC feels the effect of graduation and early entry into the NFL.
Ole Miss needs to rid of some of these problem players who are athletically gifted, but are not coachable. You get a DUI, your scholarship is shot. Assault/battery, you're done! You quit on your DB or WR assignment, you get benched. I truly believe we are MUCH better than what we showed against FSU, Arkansas and LSU. I can only believe the lack of discipline is a major problem why we blow huge leads in the 2nd half, then all of sudden we are inept.

Ole Miss needs to rid of some of these problem players who are athletically gifted, but are not coachable. You get a DUI, your scholarship is shot. Assault/battery, you're done! You quit on your DB or WR assignment, you get benched. I truly believe we are MUCH better than what we showed against FSU, Arkansas and LSU. I can only believe the lack of discipline is a major problem why we blow huge leads in the 2nd half, then all of sudden we are inept.

Why not consider the fact that we have 4 or 5 freshmen on the field, defensively, a lot of the time. Hartsfield, Anderson, Jalen Jones, Benito Jones were playing HS ball at this time last year and the SECW this year. Lack of experience is the issue, NOT discipline.

Why not consider the fact that we have 4 or 5 freshmen on the field, defensively, a lot of the time. Hartsfield, Anderson, Jalen Jones, Benito Jones were playing HS ball at this time last year and the SECW this year. Lack of experience is the issue, NOT discipline.

Dude this is blackhole stupid. Freeze doesn't get paid millions a year for last in the West.

I know you are a homer, but damn.

Again, and I'll type slower this time so even you should be able to understand. Knowing how and doing are two different ideas. Whiny pissant blindside.

Yes I got that the first time. If the players aren't executing, who is responsible to get players on the field that do execute?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT