ADVERTISEMENT

Bidet Seat Update

cousrey75

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2007
So that thread on bidets the other day prompted me to finally take the plunge on a bidet seat for the master bath. I got the Toto S550e as it was the longest TOTO makes for a elongated toilet. I am resentful for having waited this long. Install was very easy and my guy is running the permanent plug off the GFCI this weekend.

I had researched several including the Novita Koehler which is about the same dimensions. The tie breaker was the presets so I have one and the wife has one.

It is really fantastic from the built in air freshened pre spray, post spray, heated seat, water, seat and dryer with 5 settings, bidet works very well. Total gamechanger. Remote mounts to wall but can be removed from caddie to adjust settings on LCD on back.

Button on top, lifts lid and seat and then lowers seat with a press. Otherwise kid opens automatically. Great for midnight piss and not leaving the seat up accidentally.

I can highly recommend this bidet seat. Takes a day or two to get used to the rise at the back of the seat to accommodate it. I would like them to stop the rise an inch backwards and it would be perfect for us huge Americans. :). The Koehler Novita looks very similar but may have that extra inch. If you buy this oneor any Toto you may need an additional rubber Washer to connect the 3 way connector or it can leak from tank to connector.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News