ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Yo cleaning house….

wallstreetrebel

Second Team QB
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2004
I know this site does not do women’s basketball, but reportedly Coach Yo let go of two of her assistants today: Chris Ayers and Bojan Jankovic. Ayers served as the Rebels' recruiting coordinator, while Jankovic worked as an assistant coach and brought in the girl from Europe who has also hit the Portal.

I really know nothing about what’s behind this one, but I have to assume it’s recruiting related since our HS recruiting has been pretty abysmal the last three years. The myth that Yo is a great HS recruiter is just that, she has been surviving on the transfer portal, where she has excelled. I have no issue with this one either way, Yo has been the second most successful coach on campus-at least this year, and you have to let her juggle her staff as she sees fit, but I wonder if anyone knows what’s going on here?

Hopefully, she has lined up a couple of replacements who can bring in some girls with them. We need a center or two and a couple of shooters to pair with Scott, Todd-Williams, Deans and Richardson, the first three of which are using their COVID years to return. I also think we could use a little coaching help offensively. But with the four players I named returning, with the right Portal additions, I think we could be better next year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News