ADVERTISEMENT

Disney trip for fall break

RebelliousLawyer

Four-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2016
All, I know this has been put on the board before but to be honest I’m too lazy to look up the info right now. I’m going to Disney, universal, and legoland Florida with my family thanks to my parents wanting to take their only grandchild. I haven’t been to Disney since 2007 and universal since 1995 so I’m a complete novice probably evidenced by the fact that we don’t have the park tickets yet. We’re staying off property as a cost saving measure. I’ve heard you have to book each park individually and the park hopper rules have changed for Disney.

I have so many questions but my main ones are how to best lay out the trip. We’re planning on driving to ocala Friday night and getting up early saturday to do a park and stay until the next saturday. My kid is currently obsessed with Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel, and legos. What’s the best strategy to hit everything in a week. We aren’t overly concerned with eating on property. Son will turn 8 on this trip for context.

My initial thoughts were to go to legoland the first day then 4 days at Disney and 2 at universal. Any help is welcomed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News