ADVERTISEMENT

Draft Eligible QBs, how would you rank them and who would you want your team to draft?

ChargerRebel

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2017
Cambridge, MA
This current college class has a pretty good crop college QBs in it, and I'm curious how you would rank them on your draft board and who you would take if you had the first overall pick or were drafting for your favorite team?

The draft eligible QBs are as follows, ranked by passing yards (with number 1 having the most). One or two of these may choose to stay in college

Bo Nix (Oregon)
Michael Penix (Washington)
Jayden Daniels (LSU)
Cam Ward (Washington State)
Dillon Gabriel (OU)
Caleb Williams (USC)
Drake Maye (UNC)

I don't think there is a clear QB1 in this years draft, but if I had the first pick I would look really hard at Daniels (my pick but major fears of health), Penix, and Nix. As a Saints fan (currently sitting at 12th, with the potential to climb as high as 6th or as low as 17 or 18) I think the high end options are going to be off the board, the teams in front will all take QBs that I really like that if I could end up with Williams or Maye somehow that would be astounding. At 12 or lower you're just praying someone falls to you, or not drafting a QB at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News