ADVERTISEMENT

'Freezeing' is the new Clemsoning

Aug 30, 2016
Buddy and I were talking about the Florida - Tennessee game, he asked how Florida blew that big lead.

I said they got caught Freezeing.

Freezeing - The act of getting up big on an opponent then letting them come back and beat you.

Thanks to Ole Miss for this important contribution to college football. Still wish we played y'all this year...

Buddy and I were talking about the Florida - Tennessee game, he asked how Florida blew that big lead.

Freezeing - The act of getting up big on an opponent then letting them come back and beat you.

Thanks to Ole Miss for this important contribution to college football. Still wish we played y'all this year...
I wish we did too. Congrats on your that big win that Butch led you to...what game was that, by the way?

Reactions: delta_belle_ms

I think McCluster just scored again. Fast forward to 2014 Oops, looks like your QB got sacked again......34-3

Tennessee would finish 4th at best in the SEC West and possibly 6th. Feel fortunate you reside in the SEC Least. Bama and A&M will both beat Tennessee. So would LSU, Arkansas and Ole Miss. I found it funny that Ole Miss had to use it's starters longer against Wofford than Georgia.

Reactions: delta_belle_ms

Wow. You came all the way here to post this epic piece of shit? I am curious how you managed to type all of that while having sex with your sister.

Just what this board needs - another troll. By the way, If your team had played OM I doubt you would have been glad your played us.

Tennessee would finish 4th at best in the SEC West and possibly 6th. Feel fortunate you reside in the SEC Least. Bama and A&M will both beat Tennessee. So would LSU, Arkansas and Ole Miss. I found it funny that Ole Miss had to use it's starters longer against Wofford than Georgia.
possibility 7th (assuming the scenario you speak of involves an 8 team SECW). I think Urape, errr, I mean UT, beats $Tate, but not sold they would beat Auburn, LSU, UPig. They would get throttled by bama and Ole Miss. I think A&M gets the"W", but we'll see. (I think A&M plays the rotten orange this season.)

Original poster is not a Tennessee fan. He is a bammer who has been banned under other names. I have seen the same guy post on other boards

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT