ADVERTISEMENT

Greenwood man

OM575

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2004
A Greenwood man was arrested for "being with" hogs. Sad thing is that there was no romance or attachment after the "incident". Just wham, bam, thank you ham.

courtesy of Jay Leno

I said before in an earlier post I heard about this on Y101 yesterday morning. It seems like this is making headlines everywhere quickly. Sometimes I wonder if someone that is that sick in the head even cares about being that embarassed. I'm sure some idiot somewhere will say this person needs to be rehabilitated rather than incarcerated.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by BornRebel:
I said before in an earlier post I heard about this on Y101 yesterday morning. It seems like this is making headlines everywhere quickly. Sometimes I wonder if someone that is that sick in the head even cares about being that embarassed. I'm sure some idiot somewhere will say this person needs to be rehabilitated rather than incarcerated.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com

id really rather not waste prison resources and my tax dollars to put this guy in prison...he poses no threat to society...

Oh sure, if he'll do that to a pig then what are his thoughts about a kid?

i dont know...but a psychologist(which one would encounter in rehabilitation) probably would...so youre a big fan of the movie minority report im gonna assume?

Yeah that's exactly what I meant. It's hard to even take that as a joke since I look at people like this in a completely different light after having kids of my own. I thought they were just sick individuals before but knowing there are people out there like this makes me want to never let them see the light of day.

So you don't see this person as a threat to any other person out there where a sexual crime could be committed?

Better the Hogs than kids I say....

It's a lot cheaper to donate a few hogs to this man, and let him get all the free hog lovin he wants.

He'd be happier, we'd be happier, and those future kids who are gonna get raped by him would be happier.

Win, win, win.

So you are just waking to the fact its a sick world? That whack job is likely no threat to a human.Thanks to liberals it's " Sick and getting sicker." Bob Grant.
smokin.gif

His psychological eval was screwing a pig. I don't see where tax dollars should be wasted for an eval either.

So you don't see this person as a threat to any other person out there where a sexual crime could be committed?

I understand how you feel about him, but that's not the way this country works.

I work in a hospital where I see "sick" people all the time. Nothing new. It's amazing the stuff that goes on that you'll never hear about on the news or read in the paper.

I heard they were a special breed of German show Hog

nm

Re: I heard they were a special breed of German show Hog

Lipstick on a pig brings a whole new meaning. But as far as rehab for this guy so does the saying that you can't polish a turd.

if you locked up every person that was sexually perverted or twisted our prisons would explode...and we'd be in the middle east...our prisons are overcrowded with dangerous sociopaths...the average sentence for HUMAN rape is 11.8 years and they say this guy could get up to 120 years...i see a problem there...

Obviously the guy can't serve 120 years, it's just a cumulative total of 12 counts of the crime committed. What's so hard about understanding right from wrong? There are small infractions that would be considered bad judgement, but this imo could be a person capable of something much worse. As far as looking for signs that all the news media talks about when something tragic happens, how about we start using the signs in this case that have already been established?

I Can't Help But Wonder...

If his sheep friends were jealous and turned him in???

BTW, this is a photo of his porcine paramour.... Does make you wonder..

Miss_Piggy_Muppet_Lipstick_Pig.jpg
>
This post was edited on 1/28 9:58 AM by wpman1

Obviously the guy can't serve 120 years, it's just a cumulative total of 12 counts of the crime committed. What's so hard about understanding right from wrong? There are small infractions that would be considered bad judgement, but this imo could be a person capable of something much worse. As far as looking for signs that all the news media talks about when something tragic happens, how about we start using the signs in this case that have already been established?

who said there was anything "right" about what he did? and like jmb said, we cant persecute people based upon what they might be capable of...if we did, we'd be no better than our enemies...i just dont see the point in wasting thousands of tax payer dollars to lock up a guy for something like this...perhaps a restraining order against livestock?

Re: This is a Rebel sports board. Is he a Rebel fan?

You're bulldog brethren shaming you again possum?

Originally posted by grovedreamin:

who said there was anything "right" about what he did? and like jmb said, we cant persecute people based upon what they might be capable of...if we did, we'd be no better than our enemies...i just dont see the point in wasting thousands of tax payer dollars to lock up a guy for something like this...perhaps a restraining order against livestock?

No!!!

We need to give him livestock. He loves hog puss. Give him all he can handle and everyone wins. You take away his hog puss, and he'll come after our children!

I thought liberals were some of the biggest proponents of animal rights there are? This hog was violated dammit! Maybe if I took the focus off of something in which he might do to a kid, since liberals think sexual predators need to be rehabilitated, I could put it on an animal where some could see the true "barbaric" nature of the crime. Animal rights activist pushed for Vick to get jail time, so a guy screws a pig and needs a psych eval just to see what he's capable of. Rrriiiggghhht. If he's that perverted he's capable of more.

Did the pig get kissed?? If you are going to pork a porker, you ought to at least kiss her, I say! Imagine the emotional distress of the pig being used like that. But do we know if it was consensual? It could have been true love.

Originally posted by grovedreamin:

i'm pretty sure he will be put in some type of facility once he is mentally evaluated. i agree that we cant throw people in prison based on what they are capable of, but youre talking about a man who had sex with four pigs. do you really think he is stable enough to walk the streets? we're not talking about someone who is simply perverted. he has already shown that he will act on his urges. the man needs to be supervised by professionals until it is determined he doesnt pose any threat to humans, pets or livestock. i'm no psychiatrist, but i would imagine that it will be a while before that is the case.

Liberals have a problem. Sometimes they are conflicted in their causes. What are they to do in a case like this? Go with the Alternative lifestyle people or PETA? It's tough when you are ruled by illogical thinking.
smokin.gif

It's truly amazing how some of y'all manage to bring politics into everything...y'all must be the life of the party in the real world...

I don't get it. After the beams8star thread, who is surprised? Pig, woman, what difference, seriously>

It's not a political thread, it's the idealistic nature of liberals that must be constantly accounted for and recognized.

I thought liberals were some of the biggest proponents of animal rights there are? This hog was violated dammit! Maybe if I took the focus off of something in which he might do to a kid, since liberals think sexual predators need to be rehabilitated, I could put it on an animal where some could see the true "barbaric" nature of the crime. Animal rights activist pushed for Vick to get jail time, so a guy screws a pig and needs a psych eval just to see what he's capable of. Rrriiiggghhht. If he's that perverted he's capable of more.

He didn't screw a kid, he screwed a pig..... If he had screwed some baby, I'd be right there with you. Put him in a cage for 120 years.

I'm REALLY happy you aren't in any position of power. Anyone you think is a potential threat of a future crime would be behind bars.

Hell, I'm a drunk.... Are you gonna throw me behind bars cause I'm more likely to drive drunk and have a fatal accident, than someone who doesn't drink at all????

You managed to inject your political opinions into a thread about a guy screwing a pig...nice work!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT