ADVERTISEMENT

Grove Collective

greb25

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2020
I’m about to make @Reb Talking18 happy

I hope we aren’t complacent and content with where we are. 10-2 is awesome, but things are getting really real now with the 12 team playoff. This is the time for us to step up. We never have enough. No matter what we give, it’s not enough. Every little bit counts though. We have to keep pushing. This league is only getting harder.

A few months ago @The Grove Collective had a one week event to raise money. There were giveaways and different incentives to give. Seems like we raised a few million that week. That needs to happen again to finish this class (HS/Portal). It shouldn’t be hard to get Dart and Judkins to sign some footballs to give away. Do something like if you give a one time $250 donation you will be entered to win a 5 minute phone call with Lane Kiffin where you can ask him anything or something like that. I don’t know, just throwing out some ideas.

I know a lot of people gave after the egg bowl, and that was awesome. I just think when everybody pushes in the same direction at the same time, it motivates people to give that normally wouldn’t. Another event with incentives to donate would be smart as this time in my opinion.

Let’s use 10-2 and the 12 team playoff and expanded SEC as motivation to help Lane have the resources needed to field an even better team next season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News