ADVERTISEMENT

Guns, drugs, and bama

And bama at home for # 3 Arse whooping!
We can lose to anyone during the season as long as we keep winning these.

saban-trophy-smile.jpg

Hey Goober

Play offs of not, it is always a pleasure to see one of your thugs sent to the big house

Wow he's still here trolling...Lmao! No life except Bammer!!! Lmfao!,,,,hahahahahah! Spends hours here trolling Ole Miss fans on their site! Lol.....LOSER!!! SAD.....!!! !

Wow he's still here trolling...Lmao! No life except Bammer!!! Lmfao!,,,,hahahahahah! Spends hours here trolling Ole Miss fans on their site! Lol.....LOSER!!! SAD.....!!! !
That's why he is a goober

Hours??? LOL!! More like a minute or two scattered throughout the day.

I know this may come as a shock to you, but these days most of us have these handy little devices that give us Internet access from just about anywhere. Maybe not Mississippi, but anywhere else no problem. You can even make a phone call on them! Maybe you should check it out.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/
iphone-6s-plus-home-screen-hero.jpg

You are likely to be be in jail with cam and friend or its likely / you are trolling and hot railing daily! As you are always here to stir the pot! Obvious you have no other constructive purpose in life!

What these redneck Bama fans need to learn is that if we continue to play them with our first team healthy 22 players, Freeze will continue to humiliate Saban and their entire fanbase. This means to anyone with an IQ over 6 that Freeze is the better coach. Yes I said it! Freeze has out coached Saban for 2 years now. Turnovers hahaha. We didn't return ONE turnover for a TD last year. We simply forced them and then took it right down the field again and again and again. Saban didn't know which end was up! I'm still waiting on him to stop us LOL!! All those Johnny 5 stars were just as bumfuzzled as Nicky hahahaha! Hold up those championship trophies Bama. I would too! But deep down inside it just burns that we have the better coach doesn't it boys?!:cool2:

Last edited:
What these redneck Bama fans need to learn is that if we continue to play them with our first team healthy 22 players, Freeze will continue to humiliate Saban and their entire fanbase. This means to anyone with an IQ over 6 that Freeze is the better coach. Yes I said it! Freeze has out coached Saban for 2 years now. Turnovers hahaha. We didn't return ONE turnover for a TD last year. We simply forced them and then took it right down the field again and again and again. Saban didn't know which end was up! I'm still waiting on him to stop us LOL!! All those Johnny 5 stars were just as bumfuzzled as Nicky hahahaha! Hold up those championship trophies Bama. I would too! But deep down inside it just burns that we have the better coach doesn't it boys?!:cool2:
B9320479099Z.1_20160112163631_000_GV4D4T0N0.1-0.jpg

I know this may come as a shock to you, but these days most of us have these handy little devices that give us Internet access from just about anywhere. Maybe not Mississippi, but anywhere else no problem. You can even make a phone call on them! Maybe you should check it out.

Hey Goober,

Who helps you with the polysyllabic words?

I see you have the farmersonlydotcom app.

I see you have the farmersonlydotcom app.
I hope he is on farmers only...... Those sheep over there in Bama are just worn out

Bama.....where goobers are goobers and sheep are nervous

We can visit again tomorrow goober.

Good night to you and your sis....uh, er, wife

When speaking of lewd behavior what about you and I quote "WTF" along with daily trolling and arrogant comments .
Hot railing is your Meth addiction as if you didn't know !

When speaking of lewd behavior what about you and I quote "WTF" along with daily trolling and arrogant comments .
Hot railing is your Meth addiction as if you didn't know !
So you are familiar with the drug culture? Explains the emotional instability you show around here. The picture becomes clearer.

E
So you are familiar with the drug culture? Explains the emotional instability you show around here. The picture becomes clearer.
emotionially unstable ,,, I think trolling daily would be more suitable to explain that. Along with being bamaneck, trailer trashy and a meth head!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT