ADVERTISEMENT

HAPPY BAMA RESPECT WEEK to all those who observe.

RebelSandman

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2019
All the talk about how Bama is down or their QB situation sucks or Saban was better before the fake teeth ends TODAY.

No matter your personal feelings or the things our eyes can collectively see in their first 3 games, you will spend this week putting some respect on their name.

In accordance with tradition, I assert:

1) Nick Saban is playing chess, not checkers, and giving himself reasons to ride his players collective ass. Hello, 12-1 and the Playoff — it’s coming.

2) Jalen Milroe is the best dual threat QB in the league. Dude runs like a WR and, oh man, that deep ball. If Bama would just run 4 verts all game, advantage Milroe. Impossible to stop. Guy is gonna be the next Pat White or RG3.

3) They have the best CB in the country and will likely shut down anyone we try to get the ball to. Double teams for everyone else.

4) Despite some struggles, they’ve run the ball basically as well as we have through 3 games — and didn’t play 3 nobodies.

5) They have better TOP, better penalty yardage, and better turnover ratio — it’s unlikely we will be able to overcome such statistical domination.

I don’t know what the final score will be, but there’s zero chance in hell I’m betting on the Rebs to cover, much less win. Bama by a gazillion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News