ADVERTISEMENT

Haven't seen this discussed on this board yet...

Coastal Carolina sent Florida to an elimination game in the CWS. Interesting.
Everyone knew they were a quality opponent except for you and a few other corndogs. Maybe next time you won't be popping off so quickly about your national seed.

Everyone knew they were a quality opponent except for you and a few other corndogs. Maybe next time you won't be popping off so quickly about your national seed.
Lol - wow, you guys really don't know if you're winding your ass or scratching your wstch, do you? In another thread where I talk about how good CCU was coming into the super regional, how we knew it and respected them, one of your brethren accused me of making excuses for the loss. You guys are so bitter and so foaming-at-the-mouth quick to attack fans from other schools you can't even agree on what to attack them.for.

Also, where did I ever mention our national seed?

Stay classy, black bears.

Lol - wow, you guys really don't know if you're winding your ass or scratching your wstch, do you? In another thread where I talk about how good CCU was coming into the super regional, how we knew it and respected them, one of your brethren accused me of making excuses for the loss. You guys are so bitter and so foaming-at-the-mouth quick to attack fans from other schools you can't even agree on what to attack them.for.

Also, where did I ever mention our national seed?

Stay classy, black bears.
You talked about how good ccu was after you dropped 2 in a row at home.
Stay classless corndog, as if you have a choice.

You talked about how good ccu was after you dropped 2 in a row at home.
Stay classless corndog, as if you have a choice.
Yes, after I was asked.

I guess I'm just barking up the wrong irrelevant program. Got to tell you though, you guys sure are good at taking a sympathetic outsider and turning them into someone who is actively rooting against you. Always heard stuff about OM fans but this is the first time I've actually seen it for myself. It's all good though.

Since you are a big fan of Ole Miss Sports, here's a little trivia question for you. In its entire history, in all sports combined, how many officially NCAA recognized national championships has Ole Miss won?

Yes, after I was asked.

I guess I'm just barking up the wrong irrelevant program. Got to tell you though, you guys sure are good at taking a sympathetic outsider and turning them into someone who is actively rooting against you. Always heard stuff about OM fans but this is the first time I've actually seen it for myself. It's all good though.

Since you are a big fan of Ole Miss Sports, here's a little trivia question for you. In its entire history, in all sports combined, how many officially NCAA recognized national championships has Ole Miss won?

They're the definition of irrelevant. Watching them attempt to smack talk the greatest college football program of all-time (Bama) and the greatest baseball program of all-time (LSU) is quite comical. What in the hell has OM ever won? In anything?

Reactions: billywaynebama
Yes, after I was asked.

No one asked you about ccu. You started blabbering all these stats about them trying to make them look like the greatest team on the planet since they beat LSU.

They're the definition of irrelevant. Watching them attempt to smack talk the greatest college football program of all-time (Bama) and the greatest baseball program of all-time (LSU) is quite comical. What in the hell has OM ever won? In anything?
It's funny you ask that. Our friend either doesn't know Rebel sports as well as he thinks he does, or he has some other reason for avoiding my question above, so I'll share the answer. It's 0. Zero. Ole Miss has never won an NCAA-recognized national title in any sport. Not baseball or basketball, not track or tennis, not boxing or bad mitten. Not once in its entire history.

And to be honest, that's fine. Whatever. Stuff like that doesn't become relevant until the Rebs get a little bit of success (a VERY little bit), and all of a sudden become some of the biggest trash talkers in the conference.

I'd hate to evoke the immortal words of Trevor Alberts, but...

No one asked you about ccu. You started blabbering all these stats about them trying to make them look like the greatest team on the planet since they beat LSU.
You really live in your own little world, don't you..?

Yes, after I was asked.

You know whenever an opposing fan visits an opposing site he's going to get attacked by someone. I used to get attacked by some on your board but most were receptive. You and FF protected me some. I sure do miss that guy. You're always welcome here Wiggz. I'm no longer a mod so I can't do anything about the attacks. You and I used to have some great discussions.

And how does it feel to lose two in a row to an irrelevant Ole Miss team? It must be really painful. And your team is very likely to drop a third, this season.

You're scared of Freeze and Ole Miss. The funny thing is that if Ole Miss had talent equal to Bama, Freeze would beat them so bad, Saban would wish he was back with the Dolphins.

You know whenever an opposing fan visits an opposing site he's going to get attacked by someone. I used to get attacked by some on your board but most were receptive. You and FF protected me some. I sure do miss that guy. You're always welcome here Wiggz. I'm no longer a mod so I can't do anything about the attacks. You and I used to have some great discussions.
And I look forward to having a great many more.

The unfortunate effect of those 'homer hecklers' is that they tend to bring out the worst in visiting fans. When I heard about the penalties I felt genuinely bad for OM fans, but after some of this ridiculousness I find myself rooting for even worse to come down just to teach some loudmouths a lesson. Makes me the kind of fan I'd rather not be. No worries though, free boards are kind of notorious for the crowd they draw, from home and visitors alike.

Anyway, it's always good to see you, and R.I.P. Foe.

And I look forward to having a great many more.

The unfortunate effect of those 'homer hecklers' is that they tend to bring out the worst in visiting fans. When I heard about the penalties I felt genuinely bad for OM fans, but after some of this ridiculousness I find myself rooting for even worse to come down just to teach some loudmouths a lesson. Makes me the kind of fan I'd rather not be. No worries though, free boards are kind of notorious for the crowd they draw, from home and visitors alike.

Anyway, it's always good to see you, and R.I.P. Foe.

You're in Ole Miss' rearview mirror.

Probably...However, I'm pretty sure LSU was ranked higher in the preseason last year, too, amirite? By the end of the season, LSU was in Ole Miss' rearview mirror.

LSU will be a formidable opponent this year. I hope both teams are 100% healthy for the game. It should be a doozy.

Your problem is that you don't want to hear anything negative about OM. Go to your pay board if you want to get sunshine pumped to you for the next year or so before the hammer drops.

Here's some sunshine for you. You have lost to OM in football 2 years in a row. This season in Oxford will make 3 in a row. Enjoy your day!

I was laughing at OM fans making fun of LSU baseball considering LSU is far superior in the sport. Now go take your fiber-con and go back to sleep.
And I was laughing at bammers who are still on this board because they lost to OM the past two years.

Next time around, maybe the corndog will be more concerned with how lsu fares in the super regional rather than concerning himself with the feelings of OM fans regarding the fairness of the selection process.

And I was laughing at bammers who are still on this board because they lost to OM the past two years.

I'm on this board because it's easy to flick the ears of tards like you.

But continue with your diatribe of how OM won't get hammered by sanctions. It's really funny.

Next time around, maybe the corndog will be more concerned with how lsu fares in the super regional rather than concerning himself with the feelings of OM fans regarding the fairness of the selection process.

Good God you are oblivious. LSU owns college baseball. OM doesn't even own cheating. They suck at that too!

Reactions: billywaynebama
I'm on this board because it's easy to flick the ears of tards like you.

But continue with your diatribe of how OM won't get hammered by sanctions. It's really funny.
The only thing you're flicking is boogers onto the wall of your double-wide between your crying sessions on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT