ADVERTISEMENT

Houston Nutt interview on Finebaum with hugh revelation about the Ole Miss investigation

Ghost I think Advocate is hitting on you. Better watch your six, if you know what I mean.

I think he's desperately trying to deflect to personal attacks cause it gives him the hives to talk about how Ole Miss is a 2nd class program that trails Georgia Tech in real SEC accomplishments.

I think the code has been cracked...to be fair, if Ole Miss was my adopted school I wouldn't want to talk about how little they have accomplished either.

Ghost I think Advocate is hitting on you. Better watch your six, if you know what I mean.

billywayneBobbit, your friend ghost, broached the subject. Crybaby chicken fryer may have some confusion as to which team he's on. We already know you're a homophobe. But with a name like billywayneBobbit, you would have to be a hayseed bigot. But, you are the big time telemarketer of garbage securities. [roll]

billywayneBobbit, your friend ghost, broached the subject. Crybaby chicken fryer may have some confusion as to which team he's on. We already know you're a homophobe. But with a name like billywayneBobbit, you would have to be a hayseed bigot. But, you are the big time telemarketer of garbage securities. [roll]
So you like gays? The picture is becoming clearer.

I think he's desperately trying to deflect to personal attacks cause it gives him the hives to talk about how Ole Miss is a 2nd class program that trails Georgia Tech in real SEC accomplishments.

I think the code has been cracked...to be fair, if Ole Miss was my adopted school I wouldn't want to talk about how little they have accomplished either.

Crybaby bammer boy, how many bammer t shirts do you own? Maybe one day you can actually see the campus you never attended.

Actually I was trying to discuss why Ole Miss trails Georgia Tech in real SEC accomplishments. That hurt your feelings, so you started your typical chicken fryer shtick hoping we would get distracted and get off Ole Miss' bck.

It's really not our faults that you picked a loser program to cheer for. When did you decide that you wanted to be an Ole Miss fan? I mean they've done so little in the last century, do you like cheering for losers?

Reactions: billywayneluck
Crybaby bammer boy, how many bammer t shirts do you own? Maybe one day you can actually see the campus you never attended.

Your personal attacks don't offend me. If I was an insecure loser that derived some sense of self-worth from my adopted football team then I would probably be an Ole Miss fan bragging about made up Egg Bowl trophies.

Looks like we both chose the school that's perfect for us.

So you like gays? The picture is becoming clearer.

billywayneBobbit, you ARE a hayseed bigot! Poor wittle fella...You need to get out of the sticks and see more of the world. Move your mind forward into the 21st century! If you hate one group, then without a doubt, you hate others, as well! No wonder you're stuck cold calling and peddling garbage securities in Hokey Pokey, Alabammer. [roll]

billywayneBobbit, you ARE a hayseed bigot! Poor wittle fella...You need to get out of the sticks and see more of the world. Move your mind forward into the 21st century! If you hate one group, then without a doubt, you hate others, as well! No wonder you're stuck cold calling and peddling garbage securities in Hokey Pokey, Alabammer. [roll]

See Billy? Now he's trying to see if the 'hayseed bigot' line will get you distracted to stop insulting his beloved 2nd class Rebels.

This is serious to him.

Sounds like I struck a nerve with you. To each their own, I just asked if you liked gays. Sounds like you do.

Your personal attacks don't offend me. If I was an insecure loser that derived some sense of self-worth from my adopted football team then I would probably be an Ole Miss fan bragging about made up Egg Bowl trophies.

Looks like we both chose the school that's perfect for us.

Crybaby bammer boy, the only things you have chosen are your bammer t shirts and your chicken frying career in Mudhole, Alabammer.[roll]

Crybaby bammer boy, the only things you have chosen are your bammer t shirts and your chicken frying career in Mudhole, Alabammer.[roll]

Yet I'm happy and you are angry. Do you think it's because deep down you know that cheering for a team that can only compete for made-up Egg Bowl trophies is no way to go through life?

That would make me angry. That's why I cheer for a real team, I dunno what your excuse is...

Sounds like I struck a nerve with you. To each their own, I just asked if you liked gays. Sounds like you do.

Sounds like I'VE struck a nerve with billywayneBobbit. You know what you said and how it was presented. Your attempt at insulting me has exposed the "hayseed bigot" in you. I can only wonder which other groups of people you look down upon. Please move your mind forward to the 21st century. Otherwise, you will never escape the grind of that cold call telemarketing of garbage securities job. [roll]

Yet I'm happy and you are angry. Do you think it's because deep down you know that cheering for a team that can only compete for made-up Egg Bowl trophies is no way to go through life?

That would make me angry. That's why I cheer for a real team, I dunno what your excuse is...

Crybaby bammer boy, frying chickens and being a poser bammer t shirt fan is no way to go through life. [roll]

Crybaby bammer boy, frying chickens and being a poser bammer t shirt fan is no way to go through life. [roll]

See? Just look at your sig pics: Three Egg Bowl pics. You literally cheer for a program that has to make up trophies so it can feel like it has won something.

And you celebrate it! That tells me that the only thing Ole Miss fans care about is being state champs. Get some pride, for pete's sake.....the first thing you should do is delete those pic and find a pic of Vaught from the 1960 NC. Sure, it will be a B&W pic, but at least it will be you telling the world that titles matter more than made-up Egg Bowl trophies.

This mindset is exactly why Ole Miss will always be a 2nd class program. As long as its fans celebrate mediocrity.

Among others, as I've pointed out. Nice try crybaby bammer boy. I hope billywayneBobbit can open his narrow mind and join the rest of the world in the 21st century. [laughing]

Advocate I'm not sure I would be talking about inclusion, doesn't your adopted school have a pretty bad history when it comes to races relations? I can show you some news stories that paint a pretty unflattering picture, if you like...

See? Just look at your sig pics: Three Egg Bowl pics. You literally cheer for a program that has to make up trophies so it can feel like it has won something.

And you celebrate it! That tells me that the only thing Ole Miss fans care about is being state champs. Get some pride, for pete's sake.....the first thing you should do is delete those pic and find a pic of Vaught from the 1960 NC. Sure, it will be a B&W pic, but at least it will be you telling the world that titles matter more than made-up Egg Bowl trophies.

This mindset is exactly why Ole Miss will always be a 2nd class program. As long as its fans celebrate mediocrity.

Crybaby bammer boy has never been associated with ANY class program. Only a t shirt fan who fries chickens in Mudhole, Alabammer. [roll]

Advocate I'm not sure I would be talking about inclusion, doesn't your adopted school have a pretty bad history when it comes to races relations? I can show you some news stories that paint a pretty unflattering picture, if you like...

Sure you can...And I can do the same about the entire state of Alabammer and you can for Mississippi. Do YOU want to go there? My point of contention is with something said by billywayneBobbit. Keep trying to deflect.

Sure you can...And I can do the same about the entire state of Alabammer and you can for Mississippi. Do YOU want to go there? My point of contention is with something said by billywayneBobbit. Keep trying to deflect.

I'm not talking about the entire state, just the campus in Oxford. You are trying to make the case that Billy is a bigot and given that you cheer for a program with such a racist past, I'm not sure that's your smartest play.

I'm not talking about the entire state, just the campus in Oxford. You are trying to make the case that Billy is a bigot and given that you cheer for a program with such a racist past, I'm not sure that's your smartest play.

If Crybaby bammer boy was properly educated, he would know of such characters as George Wallace and Bull Conner and their "contributions" to the civil rights movement.

LOL, Advocate is all over the map ITT, yet two things clearly irritate him. 1) Ole Miss is a sub-par program clinging to any bit of success they are fortunate enough to enjoy, and 2) any suspicion he might bat for the other team.

This will continue to be the case for the foreseeable future, no matter how many tantrums he throws.

LOL, Advocate is all over the map ITT, yet two things clearly irritate him. 1) Ole Miss is a sub-par program clinging to any bit of success they are fortunate enough to enjoy, and 2) any suspicion he might bat for the other team.

This will continue to be the case for the foreseeable future, no matter how many tantrums he throws.

Your petulance is laughable. Your retorts are pitiful. But, billywayneBobbit, your hayseed bigotry and homophobic nature are obvious. Without a doubt, you have bigoted opinions of others, as well. You need to get out of your little homogeneous environment and gain some life experience that will broaden your narrow little mind.

Your petulance is laughable. Your retorts are pitiful. But, billywayneBobbit, your hayseed bigotry and homophobic nature are obvious. Without a doubt, you have bigoted opinions of others, as well. You need to get out of your little homogeneous environment and gain some life experience that will broaden your narrow little mind.
You claim a narrow mind, but your posts are all the same. Chicken frying, blah blah blah.

None of that changes the fact that you, like Ole Miss, are beneath me.

You claim a narrow mind, but your posts are all the same. Chicken frying, blah blah blah.

None of that changes the fact that you, like Ole Miss, are beneath me.

billywayneBobbit, don't confuse mere repetition with narrow mindedness. Your supposed "education" is now coming into question. You've demonstrated your hayseed bigotry and homophobic opinions. Sadly, you've lived a sheltered life and experienced very little of the world outside of your homogeneous environment. Hold on to that little telemarketing job of yours. It's the best you will ever have, when one considers your ignorance.

billywayneBobbit, don't confuse mere repetition with narrow mindedness. Your supposed "education" is now coming into question. You've demonstrated your hayseed bigotry and homophobic opinions. Sadly, you've lived a sheltered life and experienced very little of the world outside of your homogeneous environment. Hold on to that little telemarketing job of yours. It's the best you will ever have, when one considers your ignorance.
Now you've told me. Did you stomp your feet when you banged out this missive on your keyboard?

LOL

If Crybaby bammer boy was properly educated, he would know of such characters as George Wallace and Bull Conner and their "contributions" to the civil rights movement.

Again, not talking about what happened in any particular state, I am talking about what has and continues to happen on your (adopted) campus.

You might want to think twice before you question the bigotry of anyone, else renounce your fandom for Ole Miss.

Again, not talking about what happened in any particular state, I am talking about what has and continues to happen on your (adopted) campus.

You might want to think twice before you question the bigotry of anyone, else renounce your fandom for Ole Miss.

Crybaby bammer boy I'm going to talk about the state of Alabama which includes the school you never attended. I have plenty of material. I see you're back from a day of frying chickens. [roll]

Now you've told me. Did you stomp your feet when you banged out this missive on your keyboard?

LOL

Not at all...Do you have a new perspective on society or are you the same hayseed bigot with homophobic tendencies you were an hour ago? No doubt your bigotry includes others, as well. A sure sign of a narrow mind, poor education, and sheltered life. Pitiful.

Last edited:
Not at all...Do you have a new perspective on society or are you the same hayseed bigot with homophobic tendencies you were an hour ago? No doubt your bigotry includes others, as well. A sure sign of a narrow mind, poor education, and sheltered life. Pitiful.
Lol. Why are you so angry these days? Did you forget to use your estrogen patch?

Unless the NCAA needs Nutt to testify or they are saying the infractions were his directly, they wont send him a letter. It deals with Saunders who pleaded guilty and Ole Miss has already admitted to Saunders' trangressions. So Nutt would not get a letter.

Crybaby bammer boy I'm going to talk about the state of Alabama which includes the school you never attended. I have plenty of material. I see you're back from a day of frying chickens. [roll]

Wasn't there an incident involving one of Ole Miss' fraternities and an on-campus statue of a black leader less than 2 years ago?

This is why I said you might want to chill with the 'bigot' talk. As an adopted Ole Miss fan, that's a fight you will always lose.

Unless the NCAA needs Nutt to testify or they are saying the infractions were his directly, they wont send him a letter. It deals with Saunders who pleaded guilty and Ole Miss has already admitted to Saunders' trangressions. So Nutt would not get a letter.

Nutt would receive a letter from the NCAA if he was found to be the main contributor to the football violations, as Ole Miss and sites like this have contended.

He claims he has not, so either he or Ole Miss and its supporters are lying.

And since Ole Miss refuses to make the NOA it received public....well I think we all know what that suggests...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT